WARNING! - READ THIS IN FULL, BEFORE YOU PROCEED TO THE MAIN "EPISODES"!!!

(A/N: Hey guys. Since this is a SMUT, a proper WARNING is needed. So here it comes... (sorry guys, it's a bit long, but had to be done!))

I ADVISE EVERYONE TO READ THE FOLLOWING (PLEASE!) before proceeding to the "Episodes".

A/N:  MATURE! [18+ Chapter(s) ahead] MATURE!

The upcoming episode(s)/chapter(s)(& this entire novel fan-fiction) contains EXPLICIT SEX SCENES. For those who DO NOT feel comfortable reading such stuff [and] those who are accidentally reading this novel (even though this novel is already rated MATURE!!!) (with/)without knowing it... I ADVISE YOU ALL TO STOP YOURSELF FROM FURTHER READING THE CHAPTER(S) & THIS NOVEL FF.

This FAN-FICTION is ONLY ADVISED to be read BY THE FOLLOWING AUDIENCES (READERS):

- ONLY people of age 18+ (age of 18 and above)

- Age: 18+ WHO ARE COMFORTABLE WITH READING ABOUT EXPLICIT SEX (VERY DETAILED)

- AGAIN: People above the age of 18 and also is comfortable reading explicit/detailed sex scenes! But still, EVERYONE PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! Do NOT COMPLAIN to me/ Wattpad later on, if you go any further from here! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

Warning: I've read the LATEST "Content Guidelines" (accordance with Canadian Laws) of this app, "Wattpad", and it's safe to say that I'm following their rules. (Updated: February, 2022; Link: https://support.wattpad.com/hc/en-us/articles/200774334-Content-Guidelines)

1. All characters involved in the 'sexual act' are 16+ (age)
2. It's also consensual! Just pointing it out!
3. Free from illegal sex acts!
4. Free from sexual violence (non-consensual sex)!
5. Lastly, but not in the least, THIS BOOK IS RATED MATURE!!!! So keep that in mind before proceeding!
6. And every other 'relevant' 'rules' 'officially posted' by the same party under the same criteria, are being followed!
(Please read the 'Content Guidelines' provided by the "Wattpad" community for further/ detailed information!) (Find 'link' below for the official website of 'Wattpad Support'. If the below posted 'link' doesn't work, then search it up on the internet!)

Visit: support.wattpad.com

Thank you! And, cheers!) - Im_a_Tbate_lover, author of this fan-fiction.