ch. 3

No one's pov...

Nightmare woke up next to Swad, his legs hurt.. his thighs were throbbing... He tried to push Swad away, but by doing that, he woke up and hugged Nightmare even closer.

"Darling, what do you think you're trying to do~?"

Nightmare gave up, and just let Swad do whatever.

Swad let Nightmare go, got up and then picked Nightmare up Bridal Style.

He went downstairs, and set Nightmare on the couch. After that he went to make some breakfast.

He already knew what he was going to make pancakes, eggs, and bacon. He quickly grabbed all the things he needed, then started making breakfast

. . . once breakfast was done. . .

There were two plates. 1 for Nightmare, and 1 for Swad. Nightmare was sitting down, while Swad was standing right in front of him. The only thing that was blocking them was a counter. (Or bar table? I don't know.)

Swad started at Nightmare. Waiting for him to eat the food. Night picked up his fork, and got a little bit of the Eggs. He took a nibble, and paused for a moment. After that, he continued eating.

Nightmares pov . . .

I took barley any eggs, and ate them. They surprisingly tasted good. Like really good. I looked up, and Swad seemed happy that I enjoyed his food, but I acted like I didn't.. even though I ate the whole plate.

... Later that day ...

I was sitting on Swads lap. I couldn't move, because last time when I tried to, he woke up. He was leaned back, which made it more comfortable. And, I'm not gonna lie, I kind of like Swads warmth.. He is tall, handsome, a flirt. Shiny..

Swads hands were on my waist, and my head was on his chest. I'm short compared to Swad, but to everyone else, im tall, right?

_____________________________________________

I would love to continue this chapter, but it seems I can't. I arrived at school, and I got less than an hour of sleep. I woke up at 1am, and stayed up the whole night on a school night. So what I'm saying, is that I've been up since 1am. I went to sleep at 9:56, so 4 hours of sleep? Idk. I'm not good at math, but I hope you all an amazing day / night.