Chapter 2

A/N 2023: Me trying not to cause conflict ^^
wait i just made a wholesome moment by accident

A/N: this chapter might not be as good as the last one, sorry if it isn't!

TW: Blood Mention, it's not bad but still

The bell finally rings, and I rush out of class trying not to bump into Michael.

'Maybe music class won't be so bad.'

I gather stuff I need from my locker and put my essay in and then close it.

The bell rings and I rush to music class.

'Well, at least Michael isn't in this class.'

|| 3 Hours Later ||

I grab my lunch.

'School food is horrible...'

I go to sit down and bump into someone.

"Can you watch where you're going?" I said before looking at them, annoyed.

'Michael again?'

I hastily walk away, taking a seat at a table in the back.

'Why did I have to say that? Now I'm definitely getting beat up today.' I sigh to myself.

I start eating my food, listening to the rain pound on the windows of the school.

The bell rang, faster than usual, but okay.

'Why do I have a bad feeling about today?'

I get up and walk to my locker, grabbing my essay, and then going to class.

|| During Class, this is a VERY short part ||

During class, I notice Michael and his friends whispering to each other.

|| After School, 3:05 ||

Finally, school is over.

I walk up to my locker and open it, putting my stuff away, before looking at the time.

'Shit, the bus is about to leave me again!'

I run outside to see the bus leaving, yet again... leaving me to walk in the rain.

I pull up the hood of my jacket and start walking.

Halfway through my walk, I stumbled upon a few teenagers, hovering over a crying little boy with no coat.

"-'re such a crybaby! No wonder you don't have any friends." I hear one of them say as I approach.

"Hey! Leave him alone, he's just a kid." I yelled, but not too much so I don't startle the little boy.

They all turn towards me, one of them looks behind me, their eyes widening.

"Shit, we gotta go!"

They all take off, leaving me confused.

I carefully walk up to the little boy and kneel down.

"Hey, are you okay?" I ask softly.

He sniffles and nods his head.