Worldbuilding

(Before I start writing this story, let me build the world a bit.)

1. The Order's reach. The Order has 5 different locations; North (blue), South(red), East(yellow), West(green), and the City Center(white).

2. The ranks of the Order: Soldier, Knight, Paladin.

The Soldiers are the beginning rank; the weakest, and the first. Wielding daggers and short swords, they are easily distinguished by their uniform; jacket, shorts, tights, and boots, all in varying shades of brown, with a bandana, in one of 5 colors, signifying the location they hail from. They are seldom seen alone, usually traveling in groups of 3; with 2 other Soldiers, or with two Knights or Paladins.

The Knight is the intermediate rank, and are significantly more powerful than Soldiers, but are weaker than Paladins. Their uniform is gray, and similar to the Soldier's, albeit with more armor, and more colored accents. In place of a dagger, or a shortsword, Knights wield regular swords. The bandana, that was previously tied around the Soldier's neck, is tied around the arm of the Knight. Knights will often travel together, in groups of 3 or more called bands.

Paladins are the final, and the strongest rank in the Order. Their outfits are drastically different than the Soldier or the Knight. Dressed in black from head to toe, with light black chainmail armor, and long black boots, the Paladins strike an intimidating figure whenever they are fighting. Alongside this, Paladins are garbed in bright, hooded cloaks of the colors of the location they hail from, replacing the bandanas they once wore. Wielding swords of different kinds, the Paladins are truly a class all their own.

3. Bandits
Bandits are the monsters the Order fights. There are two ranks; Henchmen and Boss.
When killed, Bandits explode into dust and blood.