ch. 1

*ONCE AGAIN, MAGOR SPOILERS FOR MUGEN TRAIN ARC*

Also I may do Kyo = Kyojuro for short.

Inosuke and Tanjiro leapt to help Kyojuro but they were knocked aside by the energy and force of the blows. They landed back on the dirt and sat up to see Kyo standing still as blood dripped down his face, Akaza was blank faced, his eyebrows knotted in disappointment.

"Don't die on me Kyojuro." He said, looking at the bleeding Flame Hashira.

Kyo kept breathing, his eye was burning with pain, his body was sore and it hurt to breath. But he concentrated, and just hoped Akaza would pause a little longer.

Silence was kept for a few seconds, Tanjiro may have shouted his name but it just muffled in his ears. He kept his eyes on the demon, the demon. He'd probably killed hundreds and more, with no guilt or shame. It was vile and disgusting, he had to kill him. He needed to cut off his head, and give justice to the innocents he had murdered in cold blood.

He gripped his sword tighter.

...and the fight happens, Akaza's arm is in Kyo's stomach, blah, blah...

The sky was lit up with shades and hues of pink and gold peeked out from behind the mountains. Kyo held Akaza tightly in place, he had to keep him until sunrise, then he would burn in the sunlight. Akaza looked at his lodged arm stuck in Kyo's stomach—he knew he would die and bleed out no matter what. And maybe he wanted to train with him more, maybe that was all, but he needed him to stay alive.

He freed his hand and opened Kyo's mouth, then he quickly bit his own tongue off, he let his blood drip into Kyo's mouth and he kept biting it as it regenerated and Kyo struggled against him. Then he broke his own arms off and fled, quickly glancing back as he saw Kyo tremble onto his knees. While looking back he ran into a tree, and stumbled over but he ran faster into the safe shadows.

Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu saw it happen. They rushed over and looked at the almost arriving sun. In a panic they threw their coats over him to cover him up, and once the bright sunlight washed over the hills they prayed as it went over Kyo, exhaling in relief when he was safely covered and the sunlight streamed past him.

Rengoku twitched as Akaza's blood started to transform him, his body felt chillingly cold although he was covered in fabric and the hot sun was beating on it. He licked his teeth and felt that four were much sharper, he gritted his teeth and seethed with anger. Akaza turned him into a demon.

He sat up but then realized if he was touched by the sun he would die. He carefully slid back down, but a second realization hit him as well. His wounds had fully healed, the only ache was of the demon blood settling in.

503 Words

Shorter but this is just kind of the backstory :D