Part 2

I decided to pull over at a rest stop to freshen up before I see everyone.  I had a whole collection of new clothes that I bought so I would fit into the Montana attire. I decided on a pair of jean high waisted shorts, a white shirt, a pair of brown chuck taylor boots, and a red and black flannel.

I jumped back into the car and drove the rest of the way to the ranch. When I got there my mom was waiting outside with a smile on her face. I got out of the car and walked up to her.

"Oh honey I'm so glad your here! Look how much you have grown!" she said and hugged me. I hugged her back. We then carried my stuff into my room. I looked in the mirror hanging in my room. I looked hot. My appearance has changed a lot these last few years. I'm surprised my mom even noticed me. I was taller, blonder, and a lot more curvy. I had long curly blonde hair that went to the middle of my back. I had nice hips, great legs, a good sized petunia.

"I think I'll unpack later." I said to her. "Where are Octavia, Jasper, Monty, and Bellamy at?" Oh Bellamy Blake. He was probably my best friend and so was his sister Octavia. Bellamy was cute too. I was tan with black curly hair and he had the cutest brown freckles around his nose. 

"They went down to the pond tp swim. They should be back in a few hours."

"I think I'll go down to them. I'm gonna change." she nodded and left. I can't believe she hadn't asked how I was doing after the accident or ask about dad. 

I pulled on a black bikini that complemented my figure. I then pulled on my shorts and threw my flannel on over my bikini top. I didn't button it though because it was hot outside. I then slipped on a pain of flip flops and headed down to the pond.