The 5th

Before we begin I will tell you, yes it's an oc.

Vincent 

Nickname

Vince

• He was originally a monitor lizard. He then became half human half lizard, and 1/10 turtle. 

• A male.

 •He's a not only a ninja but a drummer, a mechanic, helps Donnie do the heavy lifting of his tech, mainly the turtle tank and any other vehicles.

• Age is 15 the same age as his brother Raph

•  his height is 5'7

• Vince has dark green skin. His eyes can go sharp( like toothless)  he also has sharp teeth and two large ones coming from his lower jaws.Being 1/10 turtle his carapace as morph into an armor scale allowing him to roll up into a spiky spheroid. He has black stripe marks on several parts of his body. Dark gold striped underbelly Most seem on his arms and neck an tail. He has five fingers and 3 toes are the same. He can also be on hind legs. He has spikes on his head going through bandana. And under his cheeks. He has orange marks his eyes. He has spikes on his arms and tail. His tail like his father is long and can smash stuff. As well as hind legs.

• the color of his bandannas is silver. Wears covers the top of his head with long, torn mask tails

• he wears a black  and green chain theme stripe tunic with the sleeves torn, it also shows the tunic looking like scales. And has a hood he sometimes uses. he wears black theme bandages on his arms and silver spike wristbands. A small silver sash wrapping( not cover half his chest)  around his waist and drapes over the front. He wears black torn pants. And wears the turtles emblem on the side.

Vince is always the caring brother, even if he doesn't show it as much. He loves food and fighting, vehicles. He always loves animals like his brother. And music. He uses his predatory instincts in fights. He would do anything to help and protect his brothers, as well as proving he just as good. He's quick thinking and can get a little short fused.

Abilities:

Weapons: 

Smoke bombs

Knife sickles (formally)

Now he uses Manriki-gusari:

  The top part resembles a dragon head and bottom is the tail fin( look like fire) having  three-bladed tipsis a a set of twin sticks linked together on a segmented chain blade which can stretch up to great lengths even attacking from long distances, or they can be reconnected at the base to for a pair of short stick Billy Clubs in battle as well. They silver theme.

It could be used for climbing, restraining an enemy, and could be wrapped around body parts for extra protection. In battle, a user could shorten his grip and taylor the length as a situation called for. Once in motion, a manriki-gusari moved at speeds that rendered it invisible. An experienced practitioner could swing the chain around himself to keep opponents at bay. Thanks to its weighted end, the manriki-gusari doubled as a projectile; its metal weight could be thrown to strike opponents. Yet unlike other throwing weapons like darts or knives which had to be retrieved to be used again, the manriki-gusari's weight returned to the hand of its wielder via its attached chain.The manriki-gusari could also ensnare and immobilize an opponent's weapon.

 The swinging chain could not be cut by a blade and would instead wrap around it, making it particularly affective against the katana. Once the chain entangled an opponent's weapon a skilled user could disarm an opponent.But manriki-gusari had disadvantages too. A difficult weapon to master, a manriki-kusari user could injure himself with the flying weight. Despite its adjustable nature, the manriki-gusari proved weakest in confined spaces like crowded or wooded areas where the chain could not be swung freely, limiting its power. But Vince rolls it around his arms and let's his fist do the rest.

mystic ryu tempest: his weapons can become energy project dragons, cover most of his arms.  Can destroy and reach anything, like having extra pair of heads. 

ninjitsu: he is highly skilled. His stealth is phenomenal and his speed is as great as Mikey and Leo. His strength could be as strong as Raph, maybe strong. 

Hamato Ninpo: allowing  As a member of the hamato clan , Vince  is capable of tapping into his clan's energy to unleash his own mystic might:

  • Weapon generation: Vince can use random objects to form weaponry, namely katana.

 • Ryu Dragon: Vince weapons unlock all the dragons forms his chains wrap around his arms and he can become full dragon, the claws, talons, ect.

• Mind meld: Vince is capable of telepathically exchanging strategies with his brothers, heightening team coordination.

• Durability: Due to his mutation, Vince body can experience a higher threshold of physical trauma without lasting repercussions than the average human. Even his brothers, he could also be nearly invulnerable 

Regeneration: being lizard and mutation Vince has high healing powers

Drummer: Vince can rock out on the drums.

Mechanic: he can build any vehicle and only needs tech help form don

Love interest: read and see

Boom that's it for oc bio. I had this guy for a long time. Oh and Vince is named after the artist Vincent Van Gogh. Next chapter, say hello to the new in, Heroric Chaos.