#Joyride

At the night sky Underneath the city, in the sweet new lair of the turtles were relaxing, with a fun game of skating. Mickey and Vince were racing across the room. Both neck and neck in the race, each of gaining 1 point.  For the others, Leo was cheering the two on, holding cheering tools, tiny flag, gaunt foam finger, and colors of the teams. 

Leo: woo, go Mickey 

Mickey skated faster then Vince and cross the line, earing him another point.

Mickey: thanks bro 

Vince grows and picks up the pace. With the other turtles, Raph was wear a chef hat and apron, which promptly said, "kiss the turtle" in green writing. He was in charge of making victory pizza.

Raph: Leo, why am I got to work on the victory Pizza, isn't Mickey in charge of the food.

Leo: well yeah but it was your idea to decide who races on Rock Paper Scissors.

Raph: that was before I knew the winner had to cook

Leo: well you should've read the rules, like me and Donnie.

Leo snickers as Raph groans, speaking of the soft turtle. He was busy working on the computer, upgrading tech, checking memes, and watching the race on their new security cameras. Back to the race, Vince jumps over Mickey, destroying his concentration  allowing Vince to cross the lap first.

Leo: oh nice one Vince

Vince: you know it bro

Raph: your cheering for both of them

Leo: it's a clever way to root for the winner

Raph rolled his eyes and continued cooking. At the park several figures looked towards the pumping station. Back inside, Donnie finished up his work and started to watch the last lap, they both were tied as they were half way there. Both skaters were bashing each other, trying to get closer to the finish line.

Mickey: halfway there, feeling the burn big bro

Vince: you know it bro, you ready to eat lizard tail

Mickey: nope, but I will love to eat some victory pizza

The skate faster. As the others watch Raph notice something, he gestured to the others as grabbed their weapons and readied their attack, but when the door open they saw the girls. 

Raph: oh hey girls

Diane: greetings turtles, we have come for a visit 

Leo: well you pick the best time to come over, 

Zee: what you bought scented candles for the smell

Donnie: what smell 

Babs: nevermind what's happening 

Raph: an epic race between Mickey and and Vince. Winner gets pizza.

Kara: really where

Jess: Kara that rude, it's for the winner

Kara: whatever 

Donnie: hey guys the race

Leo: right right, let's watch

They all watch the action, Vince and Mickey were neck and neck, they were pushing each other to their limits. Mickey was gaining the lead

Mickey: face it Vince, you can't handle my mad skills.

Vince: you may have made skills, but I still have my total dangerous, totally unstoppable, perfectly tune, fight engine!!!

They yell as the race faster to the line. But then Vince notice the others.