4-Friendzone

Brooke and Fabien have been like that throughout the whole week. Yes I know that people like each other and stuff, but they don't normally get so close to another person as soon as you meet them, and have a really strong connection!

I,on the other hand have been just floating between them two and the jocks, I'm basically  invisible at the moment. Anyway I'm so glad it's Friday, this week has just been dragging on and on.

As soon as the bell rings I find the two lovers and say bye before I rush back to my apartment-yes I'm actually tired.

I thought I could just actually sleep,but no. About 10 minutes after I get in I hear a knock on my door.
"Coming" I shout . Maybe it's my mom. I open the door and find a person who is not at all my mother.Nope.

Lyrics pov
I just moved into my new appartmet and I already know it's gonna be a good time. I love it already.

The sweet smell of something that I can't quite put my finger on fills my nostrils. Ugh it smells so good.
Before I know it I end up in front of the appartment door across from mine. The smell gets stronger- but I like it.

I knock on the door and hear the most amazing voice ever reply. A few seconds later she opens the door and I am stunned by her beauty. Her long hair is tied up into a bun and she is wearing a a simple outfit consisting of jeans and a tee shirt- which she does not make look simple at all!

"Uh hey, I just moved in across from you, and I just wanted to get to know my neighbours" I lied.

"Oh okay" she said with a smile "I'm Amber" she extended her arm "I'm Lyric" I gladly shook it. As I did I felt the electric from her blast through my body. "Mate" my wolf  Alex said to me.
"Wanna come in?" She asked with a smile, " yeah sure". I hear Alex laughing "shut up!"  I growled to him.

Her apartment was decorated with cream wallpaper and she had a medium sized sofa, which I sat on. There were various photos of her family I'm guessing and friends.She also had a large flat screen TV situated on the wall. But the view of the beach and city was phenomenal.All I can see from my apartment is the woods.
"The view is just...amazing"
"I know, I love it so much. Sometimes I just sit here and admire it"
"How long have you lived her for?"
"Almoast 2years, I moved in when I was 16" she looked at me and I almoast kissed her but I can't , she isn't full wolf not until she is 18.
"Okay. When's your birthday" I asked curiously.
"December 2nd. Wait, do you go to Rivermore high?"
"Yeah. Do you? I don't recall ever seeing you" How have I been there for so long and not seen her?
She shook her head and replied "I just started on Monday"
"Oh, that's why. I haven't been in all this week because I was moving into my new place"
"I'm so rude, do you want a drink or anything?" She politely asked.
"No I'm okay. So why are you starting the school when we are about to graduate? I don't mean to be noisy or anything"
"I was kinda the 'bad girl' in my previous schools, and this is my last chance to make everything right"
"What did you do?" I asked with a smirk.
"Oh, you know...stuff" she replied with a smirk too.
'Mr. Bad boy found his Miss. Bad girl' my wolf sang inside of me. I can't even reply because I know its true, but I still need to wait a month so she relizes who she needs to be with. The bond isn't as strong for me yet as it should be, it won't be until she becomes wolf. For now let's be in the friendzone.