Chapter 5

( 3 years later )

( Cade )
Seeing as the coast is clear, I take my shot and of course the silencer is on so nothing is heard but something is done. "Job's done, clean it up."
As y'all can probably not tell, I'm almost a college graduate but I'm done with my mafia training Chase is still alive but he's getting older and this days he tells me "the time is near" and I'm like what in the world am I supposed to do with a "the time is near?" But anyways we'd find out soon enough because I'm on my way to the airport, I got a meeting with Chase in Sicily Italy which is urgent and couldn't wait till tomorrow (face palm) sometimes I just want to kill humans.
  (The next day)
Walking into the mansion I'm told Chase is waiting for me in the study so I make my way there.
     Opening the door of the study I'm facing a man who is the literal mirror of me, just the male and older version of me and I didn't need to be told he was/is my dad so I simply made my way to the couch and sat down crossing my legs and lighting up a cigarette.
"Cade, this is your father."
"I don't need to be told Chase."
"I always knew you were working for someone just didn't expect him......
What do you want with me and what's the urgent matter to be tended to?"
Chase pointed to the man sitting and drinking his whiskey nonchalantly.
"Him."
"How does he concern me and what's my business with him?"
"Your fath-" Chase began but I immediately cut him short. "I'd stop you right there, don't call that man my father or you'd get it and why the hell will I help him?"
"Because you are my heir. So you'd take it whether you like it or not, I've been watching you and I know you have what it takes I've seen you wonders and I know the mafia will be in capable hands."
(Slamming my hands) "I am not going to sit here and watch the two of you discuss my future like you went through what I went through yourself." And with that I was out of the study.
  "Cade wai-" "Leave her be, she'd come around just don't give her any jobs for now."
  ( 6 months later )
"Arrrghhhhh!! I'D FUCKING KILL YOU, LET ME GO!"
My supposed father walked up to me and slapped me right across the face, "GET A GRIP, YOU ARENT TEN ANYMORE, I  don't have time left and you are the only person trustworthy enough to run the mafia and other businesses so wake up and also that night you left on your own with nobody pursuing you and got into an accident so don't blame anyone but yourself." And with that he left....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What's good my lovelies, that's another chapter for today and with that peace out✌️.
Vote and comment.