Chapter 37

A few hours later.

When the two lovers finished their endeavors and cleaned up they headed downstairs with Mazy limping a little because the woman just gave birth the day before and still decided to have sex the next day so basically she was reaping what she sowed but the woman really didn't mind that she was limping. She got fucked real good and she was satisfied, end of story.

"Finally some people decided it was time to come down after giving the whole house migraines the whole day, like seriously Mazy you just gave birth yesterday. Couldn't you wait a little?" Finely glared at her friend.

"Is that a rhetorical question or do you really want me to answer that?" Mazy smirked.

"I wonder why I even thought I will be getting anything out of you. I'm just glad your kids didn't wake up." Finely sighed in defeat. She really couldn't win an argument  against her friend, the woman was shameless and insufferable but Finely still valued their friendship very much.

"Well I did make sure their room is soundproof for a reason." Cade muttered as she went to the sitting room and helped herself with some candy laying by the side before tapping her laps twice indicating that she was asking Mazy to come over and tale her rightful place.

Mazy walked over to her lover and sat down before opening her mouth, quietly demanding for some treats and of course Cade granted her request sending some treats into her mouth.

The three friends had their jaws on the floor as they watched the shameless women on the couch making out as if they didn't just finish fucking a few minutes ago.

"When you two are done eating yourselves, you can go attend to your children and hopefully you don't forget you have children." Miranda rolled her eyes while saying that ignoring her friends around her.

"Goodbye and besides we all chose our rooms already and moved our stuff here so have a blast people."  Quenn said as she walked out but the people on the couch abruptly stopped what they were doing and were ready to protest but the women were already out of the place and to respective self claimed rooms.

  The women on the couch didn't bother themselves and continued making out till Mazy's stomach growled loudly making Cade chuckle and Mazy just sat on her girlfriend's lap with no care in the world.

"Your stomach has given you a signal, get up so we can get something to eat." Cade pat her girlfriend's ass. 

"You know that patting my butt won't make me stand up babe." Mazy smirked and just when Cade was about to answer they heard cries from the pad that was connected to the baby monitor in the twins room  and before Mazy could process anything Cade carried her and sat her on the chair while quickly making her way to her children's room.

She then carried them and rocked them while returning downstairs to let Mazy breastfeed them.

   The next day.

CADE.

Wow, just wow what a great way to wake up. And before y'all ask I mean waking up to the crys of two hungry babies is no joke and its equally heartbreaking to hear.

Anna and Jay were seriously crying. I crept out of bed and carried them while rocking them both to reduce their crys so that I can feed them and I am glad to report that it worked good because they became calm and I was successfully able to feed them without waking Mazy. 

  She finally fell into a deep sleep and I am not waking her till she wakes up herself, fuck knows the woman needs rest.

  Later, after cleaning up the twins and making sure they are completely comfortable, before going to make breakfast for me and my girlfriend. After making breakfast I made my way to the room to go take a bath and do my own thing before going out of my room and to my surprise my girlfriend is awake already.

Wrapping my arms around her waist Mazy jumped a little since she was startled that 

"Morning baby." I whispered in her ear as she just smiled at me.

"Morning my luv." She blushed and tried to turn around in my grip but of course I wasn't having it so I didn't let her turn around and she squirmed in my arms and started laughing like a maniac but I didn't mind because I mean. This woman is the love of my life and I love everything about her.

"I made you breakfast but before that I have to talk to you about something."

MAZY

"I made you breakfast but before that I need to talk to you about something.." Cade looked serious when she mentioned that she needed to talk to me about something and I knew that now is not the time for jokes so I just nodded my head and went to go sit on the stool in the kitchen while I gave her all my attention.

"There is something that is gonna go later today and there is a 50/50 percent that I might or might not come back but just know that everything I do is for you and our family okay?" Cade looked at me with pleading eyes. I mean how could I find it in me to say no with the woman staring at me as if I am her last hope in life. 

"What does this job involve?" I took a deep breathe because why not? Is that a rhetorical question? Like the love of my life is going all in to get herself killed again for the second time in one year. Give me a break.

The woman just looked at me with puppy dog eyes. Fuck!! My weakness.

"Remember I told you about your dad? So basically we are getting rid of him so we won't ever have to worry about him, of course I have a lot of enemies but he can be one less concern."

Cade looked at me and I had tears rolling freely down my cheeks. "Come back to me in one piece Cade. I can handle loosing you." She looked at me and kissed my lips, with a little smile on her face.

"I promise I will. You can't get rid of me easily you know." 

_________________________________________

Morning people. Couldn't sleep so why not be productive? I dun see why not.

Enjoy :)