How You Hang Out With Him/Her

💜🤖 --Uzi Doorman-- 🤖💜

-The place you go to is not a place you'd hang out, this is literally interrogation.

-While holding the rail gun, she would ask a series of questions to assert control over the situation.

-In the situation.

-You were tied to the chair with an armed worker drone in front of you, that's almost half your size focusing on you with a digital glare with her glowing purple digital eyes.

"So human, Back there you said you don't work with the company right? So what are you here for?"

"Okay, I'll tell you the truth, but only if you promise not to aim that weapon too close to my face."

-

-She stares down the barrel of her rail gun, then back at you. After a moment of contemplation, she comes to the realization that there's no point in keeping the gun aimed too close if you're willing to cooperate.

"Fine, but I'm not putting the gun away, you WILL tell me what I wanna know, Oh! Just so you know, if I later find out that all you're telling me is not true, you'll be a perfect skeleton model for... uh."

-She does threaten you, but she fails in doing so, but then shifts her mood from awkward to anger like-

"ARGH, WHAT I MEAN IS THAT IM GOING TO BLAST YOU UNTIL THERE'S PROBABLY NOTHING LEFT OF YOU, SO DON'T EVEN TRY IT, HUMAN-FLESH BOY... GIRL... PERSON!"

-You flinch at her sudden shout, you and close your eyes, she has the rail gun too close to your face again.

-Though she doesn't move the rail gun away, she takes a good look at you, seeing your face meet the end of her gun, acting so scared when she wants you to.

-Well, you should be. She could kill you anytime she wants to, you don't technically have any power in this situation.

-And she likes that.

"D'aww you look so adorable when you look so scared like that... Oh, this is gonna be fun~"