you call this a date?

Anastassia laughs as Princess goes on and on about her eventful trip to the nail shop where someone tried to run off without paying.

"It was so ghetto Ana. Like I come on this side of town so I don't have to see that shit and the white folks on the same typa time we on apparently."

"You should've known that Princess. They just get away with it more often than we do."

"You right. Ima go one more time cause they give you free champagne, but one wrong move and they won't be getting my coin no more."

"You mean my coin. You don't pay for shit." Hood speaks up.

"Boy. Shut up." Princess says before turning back to Ana. "What's yours is mine."

"I'm just saying, we ain't married so that's a dead ass statement."

"Why you always gotta go there? You so damn rude, keep playing I'll find somebody to marry and leave yo ass in the dirt."

"Princess.. baby don't nobody want yo loud ass but me." Hood shrugs.

Ana laughs again as they begin to argue back and forth with one another. She turns back around and sees Adonis looking at her.

"You should look at the road instead of me."

"I got this under control." He replies cockily.

Ana shakes her head and looks over at this phone that was in the cup holder, vibrating constantly. Adonis seemed to be oblivious to the ringing ignoring it as he continued to drive to their desitination. Curiosity gets the best of her and she looks down at the phone seeing Mariah's name pop up on the screen.

Ana furrows her brows wondering if that was her Mariah calling Adonis.

As far as she knew the two of them didn't even know one another.

As she goes to open her mouth and ask what was going on between him and her best friend the car is put into park. She looks around and sees they've arrived at a medium sized beach front home in Malibu.

"Who's house is this?" Ana ask.

"Mine. Come on." Adonis says before grabbing his phone and exiting the car.

"You can ask nicely." Ana says.

Adonis looks at her blankly before closing his car door and walking over to hers. He opens the door for her and extends his hand, Ana ignores his advances and gets out of the car without so much as a thank you.

Adonis makes a mental note of all of her disrespect that evening.

He was gone make sure she regretted it, but for now he continued to bite his tongue and play nice in order to get the woman that he wanted.

"This is cute!" Princess smiles as they enter the home.

Ana's eyes light up while taking in the decor of the home. It was clean, everything fresh and looked to be professionally decorated. Layers of flower petals on the light colored hardwood floor, balloons floated up to the high ceiling, an assortment of different drinks sat on the table and bar. While a few chefs could be seen cooking up the meal for the evening.

Although she was slightly impressed by the effort he put into decorating his home, them being there instead of going out still wasn't her cup of tea.

"You call you bringing me to your home a date?" Ana ask Adonis.

"You'll learn that I have more than one way to romanticize a woman I'm interested in." Adonis pauses and turns to face Hood and Princess who were standing at the bar in the kitchen pouring up champagne. "Y'all can have the upstairs me and Ana will be downstairs."