& sixty nine

Anastassia lays half naked in the middle of Adonis's king sized bed. All senses heightened, she waits in anticipation for Adonis to make his debut from his bathroom.

Her soft manicured hands rub over the deep green colored lace lingerie she wore courtesy of Adonis of course. She bites into her bottom lip and sits up on her elbows letting her eyes dart from the window to the large mirror the sat in the corner of his bedroom.

She sits up and admires her figure, she looked good... delectable.. edible.

Adonis enters into the bedroom finally, only wearing nothing but his Calvin Klein briefs. Ana looks down at his bulge and raises an eyebrow, making Adonis chuckle loudly while rubbing over his tattooed covered chest. He stands at the foot of the bed and motions for Ana to come to him. She does as requested crawling over to her man on all fours. Adonis bites into his bottom lip watching, his mouth watering as she approached.

His hand cups her soft face and he kisses her lips, reaching down he holds on to her neck gripping as they kiss deeper and more passionately. Abruptly Adonis breaks their kiss keeping a tight grip on her neck while letting his thumb move back and forth over her plump lips. 

"Ima put that mouth to work tonight." He whispers.

Ana's eyes widen for a moment, excitement, nervousness and curiousity.

"You look nervous." Adonis speaks leaning down to her face.

"I am..."

"Relax... let me take care of you then you can take care of me."

Ana's long legs are tossed over Adonis's  shoulder as he leans close to her dripping flower inhalahing he sweet scent through the thin fabric.

"Wait..." Ana whispers her nerves taking over.

"Relax butterfly. Everything I do to you tonight you'll enjoy, it won't hurt." Adonis speaks softly trying to calm her nerves.

He couldn't believe he was about to be the first man to get some of Ana.

Adonis moves the lace to the side and let's one finger slide up and down her slit, getting soaked in the juices he watches in awe. Ana's back arches off the bed and she grips the sheets. Her body overly stimulated and aching in anticipation for her to get some release.

He pulls her body closer, leans in and lets his tongue lap up and down her pussy. Ana tries to shut her legs only making Adonis hold her thighs tighter, keeping her in place so he could enjoy his meal. Up and down he uses his agile tongue to tease her clit, before sucking it up gently, then sucking hard making Ana moan loudly. Loving the reaction he was getting from her he continues to please her with his mouth. He allows one finger to tease her opening, looking up to see if he was causing her any discomfort and only seeing a woman laying, eyes shut, lip tucked between her teeth and hips grinding against his lips he pushes one finger inside of her.

Ana sits up on her elbows, her eyes still low from the pleasure he was giving her. They lock eyes as Adonis multitask, quickly letting his tongue tease her clit while his finger dug deeper inside her tight cave.

"D-don't stop." Ana speaks breathlessly.

Adonis doesn't reply, he heard her loud and clear but his mouth was full at the moment. He adds another finger making Ana's body shake gently, he moves it back and forth inside of her before curling them up. Ana moans his name as her pussy begins to quiver with pleasure. Adonis releases her from his mouth and moves up to hover over her without removing his fingers.

"Look at me." He mumbles just inches from her lips.

Her eyes flutter open slowly and lock on to his.

"Faster..." Ana whispers.

"Faster? You sure?"

Ana nods and begins to rock her hips meeting his fingers thrust for thrust. Adonis never being the type of man to deprive a woman of pleasure, speeds up the motion of his fingers. Almost instantly Ana's walls tighten around his fingers , her eyes roll and and she releases all over the bed below them.

Her chest heaves up and down as she tries to recover from her first orgasm given to her by someone other than herself. Adonis kisses her lips, she kisses back lazily enjoying the way her taste lingered on them. Her eyes begin to close and Adonis chuckles slapping her wetness softly.

"We ain't done baby."

"W-what?" Ana smiles.

"Come here." Adonis instructs as he lays back on to his pillows. Ana crawls over to where he laid and watches was Adonis pulls his thick, long monster from his briefs. It stands at attention leaking pre cum which Ana lick over her bottom lip wondering what he tasted like.

"Have you ever?" He ask.

Ana shakes her now frizzy hair in response.

"You so damn innocent. Wrap your lips around the tip, start there. No teeth and I'll let you know when to start using your hands."

Ana nods and gulps down before doing as instructed. Adonis's eyes roll back feeling her wet mouth cover the tip of his dick, then down to his shaft where he moves her hands up to get to work. Up and down her hands move as she continues to take more into her mouth. Adonis wraps her curls around his fist and sits up on his knees. Ana's light eyes look up at him, intoxicated and filled with lust as he begins to thrust his hips back and forth filling every inch of her mouth.

Ana takes it all like it wasn't her first time, only getting more turned on listening to his grunts and groans. Minutes tick by and Adonis is laid on his back with Ana's pussy back in his face both of their minds focused on the end goal.

Ana moans against his dick making Adonis's tip twitch from the vibration of her voice. The both of them getting closer to reaching their peak with every suck they have one another.

"I-I'm about to cum." Ana moans out against his dick before finally releasing her juices into his mouth for the second time that evening.

Adonis follows behind her filling her mouth making sure she got it all before removing her mouth.

Both lovebirds laid back into his bed, naked breathing heavy in a state of bliss and pure infatuation.

"Next time... ima need it all." Adonis speaks once they've caught their breath.

"We'll see huh?"

"That we will. I know that wet pussy gone drive a nigga crazy."

Ana giggles at his statement, not knowing how serious he actually was.