Downtown

It was morning and the sun was rising, Tanjiro realized he ran out of wisteria flowers so he went downtown to get some from the flower girl. The flower girl was a beautiful young lady. Her name was Nezuko, Tanjiro had a crush on her for years and thought "I think it's time to tell her I really really truly love Nezuko..!" He would run down the mountain with 2 bright yellow bags one would have beautiful plants painted on it the other would have pinkish purple tea on it.

When Tanjiro walked up to Nezuko he said. "Hello Ms.Nezuko your looking amazing today!" He said stuttering along the way he spoke. "Why thank you Tanjiro your such a kind person! Do you mind passing me those bags?" Nezuko replied. Tanjiro Passed Nezuko the Glowing wisteria flowers on his left. Tanjiro started to confess. " Hey Nezuko?" "Yes?" She replied "is there something wrong" she started to slowly turn to look at him. "I-I-I-.. I love you! Your the most beautiful girl I have ever saw in town! Would you like to come to the cafe down the street with me for lunch?!" He shouted. Everyone heard him, everyone was staring at Tanjiro like if he was a magician pulling out a rabbit from a hat. "Wow! I thought you would never ask! Of course Tanjiro! How about at 12:40?" She spoke. "Heh..Alright 12:40 it is then!" Tanjiro replied itching his head feeling embarrassed after yelling.

After when Tanjiro got his flowers it was already 12:28 he knew he shouldn't have took so long! He barged through the front door. He rushed and put on his favorite kimono. When it turned 12:36 he started walking to the cafe, the cafe was called, "Lara's cafe" when he saw nezuko.... There was another man........