Chapter 3

Alyssa's POV
I walked down the stairs looking for a sign of Harry. There was a note tapped on the fridge with my name on it.
Dear Alyssa,
Went out to get some milk and bagels.
Love, Harry
Love? I walked over to the couch and turned on the tv I'm sure Harry wouldn't mind. I heard a noise out front and noticed it was the mailman that's pretty early compared to when I get my mail I thought. I opened the door to get the mail for Harry it's the least I could do for him. One was addressed to me? In big letters Alyssa was printed neatly on the envelope I ran to the bathroom and opened it. I didn't want Harry to see even though he wasn't home.
Dear Alyssa,
You thought you could just run away and everything would be ok, well you thought wrong. I know where you are and that little Harry guy can't protect you forever. So watch out because I'm coming back and we will finish what we started. (He means like beat her up) Meet me today by the woods or else Harry won't live to see tomorrow. 8:00!!
I started to pace around the house my breathing increasing and I also heard Harry whistling while walking inside. I to the bed and hid the letter under my pillow. I ran down stairs out if breath. I needed a workout.
"Wow you must be really happy to see me," Harry laughed as he watched me struggle to catch me breath.
"Thank you Harry for all you've done for me."
He smiled and patted the seat next to him. Once we finished eating it got awkward. Until there was a knock on the door and a beautiful young girl around Harry and I's age walked inside. She had bright green eyes that sparkled when the sun shined on them, she had pearly white teeth and light brown hair.
She was gorgeous and I was jealous.
"Hi Harry!"
She smiled at him and looked at me. It felt like she could see through my soul. I felt uncomfortable as I looked at her and then me in baggy sweatpants and a t-shirt.
"So this is your cousin,"she grinned.
I frowned why would he lie to this girl.
"Yeah meet Alyssa," he gestured in my direction for me to come over.
"Hi I'm Alyssa Harry's cousin," I smiled .
I could see she didn't like me very much. She kissed Harry until it became a full out thing which I didn't feel like watching I wasn't at the movie theaters watching a love story so I walked back to the room I was staying in. Ok I should just go back to my place he seems busy I thought. I snuck out the back door and left a note on the bed.
Dear Harry,
Went back to my place thank you for the help. You're amazing and a great person. I didn't want to interrupted the action you were having so I just left.
Love, Alyssa 
I sighed as I walked to my apartment it wasn't to far because I recognized the area. When I walked inside I changed into a floral shirt and black leggings I put my hair into a high pony tail and let the natural curls in my hair fall onto my shoulders. I decided to eat something so I made myself tacos. Yes my favorite food ever. Once I was finished l looked at the clock and almost spit out my water. I had to go to the woods or Harry would be killed.
Harry's POV
After that special moment with my girlfriend Julie I looked around for Alyssa. I know we lied but I knew my girlfriend wouldn't like the idea of Alyssa staying. When Julie finally left I looked around for Alyssa. I found a note on the bed which said
Dear Harry,
Went back to my place thank you for the help. You're amazing and a great person. I didn't want to interrupted the action you were having so I just left.
Love, Alyssa
I looked back at the bed and noticed the blankets were neatly made and the pillows were in place when I saw something sticking out from underneath one of them the note surprised me and I started to worry. I need to save her.