Chapter 2

Alyssa's POV
I was startled when I saw bright green eyes staring at me. His light pink cheeks blushing with his deep dimples. He was charming.
"He's coming,"I thought.
Did I really say that out loud? This guys gonna walk away any second.
"Who's coming,"he asked?
"ALYSSA!!!"
"Go hide he'll see you and kill you."
He grabbed my hand gently pulling my off the ground.
"I'm not leaving you".
I smiled as his hand brushed against my skin.
"I will protect you."
I blushed and hid my face in my shirt. We continued to run and I started to panic. My eyes were glossy and I tried holding the tears in. He looked back at me and stopped in his tracks.
"It will be alright love come on."
He smiled warmly at me and I felt safe hearing his sweet accent and his genuine smile. He would be such a cute boyfriend. SNAP OUT OF IT ALYSSA!!! My conscience screamed at me to stop daydreaming as we kept sprinting to the edge of the woods. We made it and I hugged him and then it hit me.
"I'm sorry I never got your name," I laughed.
"It's Harry...Harry Styles."
What a lovely name I thought
"Alyssa James."
It's so typical and boring I thought, my name made me cringe it was just a lame old name nothing out there and unique, thanks mom and dad. I shock Harry's hand proudly and gave him a hug to thank him for helping me.
"Do you have a place to stay Alyssa?"
"Yeah just down the road."
"How did you get here then?"
"I think I was kidnapped by that...,".
I couldn't speak the words were locked up inside me my eyes watered and my breath started to hitch just thinking about the guy trying to kill me made me turn pale and lifeless.
"Alyssa why don't you stay at my place you seem a little run down."
He hugged me and brought me to his apartment.
As we walked inside I was in awe. The place was colossal with decorations and beautiful artwork that could get anyone's attention.
"Wow what a beautiful home Harry."
He grinned at me.
"My home is your home love."
He made my heart flutter.
He brought me to the spare bedroom and I decide to take a shower to get cleaned up.
My face was crusty and dirt was all over me and my arms had cuts scattered around and there was a big bruise from my kidnapper himself that's a good look. Guys love girls who look homeless. I bet that's why Harry brought me here because he feels so bad for me because I look like a dying seal. My eyes teared and I wiped them away. I needed to be brave. After a long shower of thoughts and regular shower stuff I remembered, I didn't have any clothes! I looked on the ground to see my old clothes on the floor I guess I don't have anything else. I but on my old clothes and walked out of the bathroom. Lying on the bed was a t-shirt and sweatpants. This Harry guy is such a gentleman. I smiled and put them on. After a little while of getting to know Harry I fell asleep. But I couldn't sleep because he was on my mind. (😁cheesy ik)