00

(I decided to make Y/N in this story really Mf sarcastic and chill, doesn't really show much emotion- kinda like me- but dense as hell bc yeah- if you don't like that type of personality then you don't have to read)

This is the prologue of this book
Key words:
Y/N= your name
L/N= last name
H/C = hair color
H/L= hair length
E/C= eye color
S/T= skin tone (please no racist comments...)

-(2nd POV)-

You flop down on your bed, letting out a groan of annoyance and exhaustion. You had just gotten home from college, shit was hard...

Your entire body ached, but you still begrudgingly flipped yourself to where you were actually lying on your back.
You slip your phone from your pocket and punch in your passcode. (or not of you don't do dat-)

You had no recent notifications..no emails, no texts..no missed calls..fuck..you were lonely..

You sigh loudly and click on a game folder, opening cookie run kingdom. You had always wished you could be IN the game..a bit of a childish wish..but it was the only thing that could really dream about, due to being in crippling student debt....

After your game finally loads, you see that you do all your regular things you do in cookie run kingdom (I have no idea what y'all do so-).

You look at the clock at the top of your phone screen, groaning loudly, you set your alarm for the morning, and plugging your phone charger in.
You finish your night routine and cuddle up under your blankets. (Dunno if y'all have a night routine but yeah-)

You made a small wish, that you could be in the cookie run kingdom universe before drifting off into much needed sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Falling...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Falling...??
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
FALLING?!?!?

your eyes rapidly open as you can feel the wind rush past your body at very concerning speeds.
After taking a moment to look around..you notice it looks like your in some toddlers first acid trip...fuck...

After what felt like a few minutes, your head reaaallly started to hurt from the fucking bright colors...

You close your eyes blocking out the 80's neon flash bang from your now growing migraine.

Your body then slams down on a hard rocky flat, knocking you unconscious in the process...
Well...looks like your acid trip is over...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~

-(1st POV)

...ffucckkkkk..my body feels like 3 tons of stones...god damn how long was I asleep...and why hasn't my alarm gone off yet..?

I crack my eyes open to be met with a brown earthy passage with trees surrounding both sides...am I in a fucking forest...?

I got of the ground and dusted myself off...I should figure out where the hell I am..because I'm CLEARLY not in my apartment..I stretched my arms over my head, earning some very satisfying pops from my spine and joints in my arms.

I stand up and looked down at my S/T hands, they were dirtied with the gravel on the road.
I brush off the gravel the best I could on my clothes...well..great going Y/N...now your clothes are fucking dirty...

I take note that I'm probably really deep in a forest...great...guess I'll have to follow the path to get SOMEWHERE...this is gonna be fucking fantastic...