Cursed Family Guy Bowling Machine

    At a Dave & Buster’s one day, three men were playing what they thought was an ordinary game, but as they would find out it was anything such. The game was “Family Guy Bowling” and the three men were Jerry, Andrew and David. Jerry was Quagmire, Andrew was Peter, and David was Chris. They were all having fun and Jerry was even having a perfect game up until the last frame. Jerry went for a perfect score of 300 and flicked the ball left but for some reason the ball went wide right and missed all the pins. This had ruined Jerry’s perfect chance for a 300 in “Family Guy Bowling” and he was devastated. Everybody watching was absolutely stunned and Jerry said “This game is rigged, it shouldn’t have done that”.
    “Well it doesn’t really matter and besides you did better than me I only got a 90” Andrew replied.
    “Let’s just play a different game this game was stupid anyway” David said. Everybody agreed but in the far distance Jerry saw a woman wearing a strange robe with braids holding a strange object walking away.
    “Hey, let's just play it one more time. I want to get the 300” Jerry said. Just when he said that the woman in the robe turned around and walked up to the group.
    “I would recommend you don’t try to get that perfect game” the woman in the robe said. The group all looked at each other and when they looked back the woman was gone but she left something. It was a picture of KSI carved into a piece of wood with a number one at the top.
    “Why would she have this?” Jerry asked.
    “I don’t know dude” David replied while looking at Andrew.
    “Look just don’t try to get the perfect game, let's just leave it’s getting late anyway.” Andrew said loudly. Everybody in the group agreed but Jerry just couldn’t shake the feeling that there was just something that wasn’t adding up. He drove to the Dave & Buster’s late at night but when he went to try the door the door was locked. Inside was dark except for one game there. It was “Family Guy Bowling” . It was lit up while everything else was shut off.
“What th-” Jerry said before he blacked out. He woke up inside of a family room inside of a random house. There was a fat guy with green pants and a white button up shirt. Jerry was trying to see who this guy was when the guy yelled something that sounded way too familiar.
“Hey Louis, where's my beer?” the mystery guy said. It was incredible somehow Jerry had been put inside of Peter Griffin’s house. Then Peter had spotted Jerry on his couch. “Who are you?” Peter Griffin asked.
“My name is Jerry and somehow I have been teleported into your cartoon universe.” Jerry said.
“What?” Peter Griffin asked.
“I don’t know but somehow I have gone from my universe in the real world to your cartoon world.” Jerry said. It had seemed that somehow Jerry had been magically teleported from the normal universe to the Family guy cartoon universe. Could it have been because he was trying to get the perfect 300 in Family Guy bowling? Was this all a dream or a mistake? Either way he had to figure out what happened.
“So what do you mean in the real world? This is the real world.” Peter replied.
“Look I’m not supposed to be in this world, my world is 3D and well real.” Jerry said.
“I don’t understand,” Peter said. Then they both heard footsteps come down the stairs and then a gasp.
“Peter, who is this?” Louis asked.
“I’m not sure myself but he says his name is Jerry and apparently he’s been teleported from his universe to our own universe.” Peter explained.
“What are you talking about please get this man out of our house!” Louis yelled. Peter refused to kick Jerry out of their house so Louis called the police. Jerry ended up getting arrested and put into jail but luckily for him ended up getting pardoned by Bill Clinton.
“Why did you pardon me?” Jerry asked.
“Because I know you aren’t supposed to be here?” Bill Clinto said softly. “Now keep quiet and stay low and I’ll get you to the White House and explain everything.” Bill Clinton said. After an 8 hours drive from Quahog, Rhode Island to Washington D.C Bill Clinton explained everything. “Okay I understand this all might seem a little strange but let me explain everything. I saw that you were trying to get a 300 in our Family Guy bowling game and I teleported you here to ask you how you did it.” Bill Clinton explained.
“Look I don’t know what you’re talking about I was just playing it for fun. Now why do you want to know? I didn’t even get the 300.” Jerry said.
“I know you didn’t get it because I rigged it so you couldn’t.” Bill Clinton replied.
“Why would you do that?” Jerry asked.
“That machine is cursed by the best musical artist KSI. If you get the perfect game you will never hear anything ever again except KSI’s new album. The only way this curse can be reversed on the machine is if the president bowls a perfect 300. Now I need to keep you here to teach me how to get the perfect game so I can reverse it and send you on your way. You can sleep in the oval office for the night.” Bill Clinton explained.
“I can’t stay here. I got a life in my universe now, please send me back.” Jerry yelled.
“I’m sorry I can’t let you do that. You’re our only chance to reverse this curse.” Bill Clinton said. After an hour of arguing back and forth Jerry finally agreed to help reverse the curse. They both went to sleep but at about 1 AM they heard a stale french bread smash the windows of the White House. They both got up and saw KSI on the perimeter of the White House. “We need to evacuate,” Bill Clinton yelled.
“Where to?” Jerry asked.
“To my secret bowling in Cheyenne, Wyoming.” Bill Clinton said. So off they went to the president’s secret bowling alley where they would try to bowl a perfect game.
“You realize this is real bowling not a videogame right?” Jerry asked.
“I know that but for us the controls are the same.” Bill Clinton explained.
“That can’t be, how is that possible?” Jerry asked.
“Try it for yourself,” Bill Clinton said. So Jerry went to bowl and to his surprise Bill Clinton was right. He flicked the ball forward and got a strike. It was unbelievable.
“I can’t believe this.” Jerry said.
“Well believe it because you have to teach me how to do that.” Bill Clinton said.
“I don’t really have a strategy, I just flick it forward towards the center pin and they all fall down.” Jerry said.
“Okay I’ll try that,” Bill Clinton said excitedly. So the president went to flick the ball and he scored a strike.
“Good now just keep doing that and you’ll get the perfect 300”. Jerry yelled out. So they tried all night long and finally they were just about to get it and then a bomb exploded caving in the right side of the bowling alley. KSI had found them somehow. “Quick Bill throw it, now.” Jerry screamed. So then Bill Clinton with the flick of a wrist threw it and… got a strike.
“Yes, the curse has been reversed. You’re going to be teleported back to Jerry. This is where I guess we say goodbye.” Bill Clinton said as he celebrated.
“Yeah I guess so. It was nice meeting you Mr President.” Jerry said as he was about to cry.
“Hey Jerry.” Bill Clinton said.
“Yeah?” Jerry asked.
“When you get back make sure to check your right pocket.” Bill Clinton said.
“What are you?” Jerry asked as he was cut off. Just then Jerry was teleported back into his own universe. He woke up in his bed and went outside and surprisingly everybody was standing outside.
“Where have you been? It’s been 5 months” Andrew asked nervously. Jerry didn’t know what to say. It had apparently been over 5 months since he was teleported.
“Yeah, where did you come from? We checked the house like 50 times. Also what was that huge bang.” David asked.
“Uhh” Jerry didn’t know what to say. Then he remembered what Bill Clinton said. He checked his right pocket and inside it was a memory wiping mango. He clicked the stem on the mango and soon everybody’s memory including Jerry’s was wiped. Jerry woke up in his bed the next day and got a text message from Andrew.
“Dude they got this Family Guy bowling game at Dave and Buster’s you wanna try it?” Andrew asked in the text message.
“Yeah sure that sounds fun.” Jerry replied.