Date Night

"Jacob where are we going?" I said chuckling.
"Shhh stop peeking" he whispered making his hot breath come across my neck.

Jacob said we were gonna hang wit a couple friends tonight. Though he told me to dress up so fancy for it, I personally think I'm overdressed for just a trip to Taco Bell and the movie theater. But whatever.

Jacob currently had a blind fold over my eyes and was leading me to some unknown location. He said it was part of the 'plan'.
"Jacob i swear if you make me fall I'm gonna kill you" I said eager to get this blindfold off.
" how? Your the one wit the blindfold" he said chuckling.
"Ugh, just take it off " I groaned reaching for the blindfold.
" aight, aight were almost there" he said moving his hands from my arms to my waist.
"Isn't everyone there waiting for us" I said hoping he would speed up.
" nah, I don't think they"ll mind"
" but Jacob whe-"
" okay, baby on the count of 3. Open" he said fiddling with the blindfold.
" okay hurry up already" I said excited.
" when I take this off still keep your eyes closed aight" he said. I felt him in front of me now and the blindfold was off and my eyes still closed. I felt someone grab my waist and a presence of warmth against my body.
" Jacob is that you?" I said to reassure myself.
"Yah baby who else would it be" he said taking one hand off my waist to put a strand of hair behind my ear.
"Can I open my eyes now" I said.
" not just yet" Jacob said and somehow I could feel a smirk appear on his face.
I felt lips brush across mine and I knew he must be real close.
"Jacob wha-" I said before he cut me off " shhh".
Jacob crashed his lips onto mine catching me off guard, but I reacted afterwards. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back. Our lips moved at a rhythm for about a minute. Then Jacob softly bit onto my bottom lip asking for an entrance, but I decided to tease him and refuse it. I guess he figured what I was doing because he grasped my butt causing me to gasp and then slid his tongue into my mouth to find mine. We wrestled for dominance and he won. Off course.
" aight, open your eyes y/n" he said coming from in front of me and hugging me from behind. And I did just that to see the most beautiful sight ever.
We were at the 'hideout' a place where Jacob and I went when we were little. But he totally transformed it to look like something out a magazine. There were lanterns lighted everywhere and the lake had rose petals laid onto it in the shape of a heart. But my eyes landed on the extravagant picnic spread out on the ground right under the big oak tree dressed with twinkling lights, where we had our first kiss.
" baby what is all this?! Wow! lanterns and the lake with all the flowers. Jacob how did you do this!" I said looking around and taking in my surroundings. Jacob even had a white tux on, which he didn't have at first.
" you like it" he said smiling and leading me towards the nicely set picnic.
"Like it, baby I love it!" I said turning myself around to kiss him. " thank you" I mumbled between kisses.
"Anything for you baby" he said looking down at me and pecking my lips before we sat down.
"So I'm guessing no one else is coming" I said an eyebrow raised.
" Nope. just me and you" he said taking food out the basket, which happened to be all my favorites.
" open" he said holding a chocolate covered strawberry and putting it close to my mouth.
I opened my mouth and ate the strawberry which tasted delicious and fed Jacob one and he kept looking at me the whole time while he ate it.
I chuckled at the faces he was making and then for the rest of the night me and Jacob looked at the stars and eventually fell asleep outside in each others arms.