part three

renee left for the night. she was going to stay at maddys house but maddy would go absolutely crazy on nate if she were to find out what happened, so she stayed at fez's house.

ashtray opens the door. "hey?" renee sobs. ashtray hugs her while frantically calling for fez. after a couple minutes of calling for him, he runs up. ashtray walks back and fez takes over. she cries in his arms. "you okay?" fez says, still holding her. she nods her head while sniffing. she steps back and he clenches his fist. "i'm gonna kill him." he says.

"did he give you that?" ashtray says, as they all look at her neck in the mirror. she whimpers as fez cleans the blood off her lip. she isn't going to say anything to them about nate, just in possibility that nate would find out.

"you okay?" fez says, as she lays down on the couch. "yeah." she says, stretching. "alright. i'll see you in the morning, rae." fez says, putting a blanket on her. "okay, love you." she says. "love you too, rae." fez says, while he walks out. renee falls asleep on the couch.

once she wakes up she wasn't on the couch, she was in fez's bed. but fez isn't there. she walks to the living room to find fez sleeping there. he wakes up. "hey rae." he says, smiling. "hi" renee says, picking up her phone.

*37 missed calls from my love💋*
*68 missed texts from my love💋*

my love 💋

my love 💋:
where are you???
answer the phone
renee.
where are you??
i'm sorry
i love you
come home pls
i'm sorry pls
come home
i miss you
answer pls

"what are you lookin at?" ashtray says, looking at renee's phone. "jesus." he laughs.

"yeah." renee scoffs.

they pick up rue and they all go to the motel. so rue, fez, ashtray, and renee ride around singing.

"BABY, IT AINT OVER TILL ITS OVERRRR." renee screams.

"so many years we've triedddd!" fez sings, smoking a joint.

"AND KEPT OUR LOVE ALIIIIIVE!" renee screams out the window.

"cause baby, it ain't over till it's overrr." fez looks at renee, who's dancing in the backseat.

"can you two shut up." ash says, cocking his gun.

"hey fez?" renee says, smoking the same joint.

"what's up?" he says.

"where're we going?"

"you just gotta stay in the car."

"well where are we going though."

"business trip." ashtray chips in, gesturing for renee to hand him the joint.

"no sir." she says, hanging it to fez.

they pull up to a sketchy apartment and fez turns the music down.

"don't talk, alright?" he says, staring at renee and rue. she gives him a look. "i'm for real. i'm not messing around." ash tucks the gun in his waistline. "okay!" she shrugs, "have fun!!!!" ashtray flicks her off. rues high off her mind.

15 minutes go by and nothing happens. she hops out of the car to walk around the parking lot, rue stays in the car. after around two minutes, a gun is pointed to the back of her head. she puts her hands up. "who you with?" the man says. another guy takes rue upstairs.

"uhm. no one. i live here." she says.

"let's see your card then." the man says, putting his finger on the trigger. she kicks him in the balls and takes the gun. she hops the fence and sprints. nate's house is 2 minutes away.

she gets to nate's house, not being able to breathe. she has asthma. she knocks the door frantically, tears streaming down her face. nate opens the door and she hugs him, gasping for air.

he grabs her face. "hey, hey? you okay?" her face turns bright red. nate runs and grabs his old brothers inhaler. she lays on his bed and takes the gun out of her pant leg. she gasps for air and takes a sharp breath out of the inhaler

theres no air that comes out of it.