PART 4 (ENEMIES WITH BENIFIT)

SAMEER'S POV:
As we decided the details of the new mall project with my father,I grabbed my file. As I was about to leave, my father gestured me to stay. I nodded and placed back my file in the desk. I looked at him with questioning eyes.

"What's cooking between you and Naina?" My father asked looking into my eyes.

"......what?" I mumbled, as he caught me off guard. " Nothing". I cleared my throat and said. My father gave me an unconvinced look. " Dad, there is nothing between us" I tried to reassure him, For now , I added with my inner voice. I felt excited with this thought! I cannot wait to make love to her again!!!

" You didn't take ur eyes of her, last night" my father commented.

"Ummm..." I bit my lower lip. I breath deaply as I understood denying wouldn't help. My father knew me better.
"Are you angry?" I asked my father.

" If I didn't know you very well, I would be. But I know you very well. So, I know that there is nothing serious. U will just use her for few nights and throw her away. " He replied and shook his head. I gave him a slight smirk.

*******
I looked at Naina, smirking. She was chatting with a girl on the corner of the venue. She was looking so beautiful. I missed her so much. I wanted her body against mine.

I had been more than 2 months, I was stalking her. I had never chased a girl before. They came to me so easily. But she was different. She was the only girl , I wanted to chase madly! I wanted her so badly! And I would get her at all cost.

Now , I was at the art exhibition. Art exhibition and I! What are you doing to me sweetheart? I smiled ironically and walked towards her.

"Hey Sweetheart!" I said arrogantly and placed my hands on my pocket.

She immediately turned around hearing me! She placed her hands on her hips and gave me an annoyed look.

"What are you doing here?" She asked me.

"I came here for the art exhibition". I said.

She gave me a sarcastic look.

"Ok! I came here for you" I took a step closer. "I missed you" I whispered in her ear. She bit her lower lip, blushing.

Oh babe! U want me too! Just accept it!

"I am not ready for a serious relationship!" She said without looking into my eyes.

"Me too" I admitted. She gave me a confusing look.

"Let's be ENEMIES WITH BENIFIT" I suggested.

She gasped , staring at me with wide eyes. Her cheeks turned crimson red.

" I know sweetheart, that you want me too. Let's not make each other suffer any more! Just accept my offer." I said! " I promise, you won't regret it" I whispered in her ears seductively, breathing her mind blowing scent.

Accept it my sweetheart!

"How can I trust you?" She asked, biting her lower lip.

I smirked as I was getting that my gratification was so close.

"I won't ask you to trust me, in fact I would suggest you, not to trust me" I whispered in her ear and placed a soft kiss on her neck. She shivered under my kiss.

I pulled back and wrapped my hands on her cheek as I wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her closer to me. Her hand came on my shoulder. We were looking into each other's eyes intensely, ignoring the people around us. My mind was only focussing now on one thing, her. My sweetheart. I just wanted to taste her soft tempting lips again!