6)FIRE AND ICE

NAINA'S POV:
I decided to grab a coffee while waiting for Sameer. When he heard that I was at the mall near the restaurant where he was having a meeting, he said that he would pick me up.

When I was going to leave the coffee shop, I saw Rohan. He gave me an arrogant smirk. I simply gritted my teeth seeing him.

"You look beautiful always" he said coming towards me.

I breathe deeply, annoyed. " What do you want? " I asked him dryly.

"Naina, I love you" he said , trying to hold my hand.

I removed my hands and burst out laughing.

"Are you kidding me? Just stay away from me" I snapped and turned to go.

"Naina! Please listen to me" he said grabbing my arm.

"Let me go" I snapped and tried to pull my arm away.

" Let her go!" Sameer shouted angrily, giving him an intimidating look.

" Who are you to interfare? It's me and my girlfriend talking. Just stay away" Rohan said angrily.

"Ex - girlfriend" Sameer corrected him , giving him a furious look and grabbed his wrist tightly.

Rohan's expression changed. His face was red with pain. He immediately left my arm. Sameer pushed his arm away angrily. Rohan rubbed his wrist, giving him an angry look.

"Are you ok?" Sameer asked me. I nodded my head.

Sameer glared back at him. "Learn to behave properly with girls and women. Ainda seh agar kisi seh bhi bina unki marzi ke unhe touch bhi kiya toh mujhse bura koi nhi hoga, samjha?" Sameer said

"Ok, let's go Naina" Sameer said and grabbed my hand.

"Tu kya mujhe bataega ha? Sheher ka sabse bada Playboy , joh haar raat kisi na kisi ladki ke saath apna bistar garam karta hain woh aj mujhe sikha raha hai ki ladkiyo seh kaise behave karu, huh!" Rohan said back.

Sameer immediately haulted on his track and turned back.
" Ha , sahi kaha tune! Karta hu main haar ek ladki ke saath bistar garam haar raat but in sab mein unki marzi hoti hai, bina marzi ke main kisi ladki ka haath bhi nhi pakad tah! That's what a gentleman is. Because mujhe unki comfort ka bhi fikar hota hai. Jab koi ladki bolti hai, No THEN IT'S A FUCKING NO, just get that thing on ur thick skull! Ladkiyo ki izzat karna sikh! " Sameer said and turned back to me, holding my hand again.

I kept staring at him. I never knew that he thought so high about women. This Fuck boy is a gentle man too!

Sameer was tense in the car. He was squeezing the steering wheel tightly. His jaw clenched. He hadn't said to me anything since we left the coffee shop. I was sitting without saying anything. I couldn't dare to say anything. His expression were so intimidating. I had never seen him in this state before.

He took of his jacket angrily and threw it on the couch as soon as we reached his penthouse. He grabbed the glass and poured some whiskey into his glass. He drank it in one go. He drank all of it in one go and poured some more into his glass again. After drinking it, he slammed the glass into the table angrily. I jolted in my place.

"What was that prick doing beside you? " He said angrily, plunging his red shot eyes into mine.

" Nothing, he just wanted to talk" I said folding my hands across my chest.

" After what he had done?!" He barked angrily and approached towards me. Is eyes were red with rage.

I clenched my fist angrily. I was now really angry with his attitude. I couldn't understand why he got mad. I didn't do anything to make him angry. Rohan tried to talk to me, not I. Moreover even if we talked, it's not a big deal.