4.

You woke up in Ian's bed from the bright sun shining through the curtains. You sat up a blinked a bit and squinted your face because the sun was right in your face. You sighed before throwing the covers off of you and getting up. You walked down the hall and saw downstairs when you were about halfway down there that all the lights were off and no talking was going on like there usually was. You lifted your eyebrow in confusion before walking downstairs grabbing the side of the stairs why walking. When you got to the end of the stairs you walked through the dark living room calling everyone's name. You then looked at the clock in the wall and saw it was 11:45. You walked through the kitchen and opened the white fridge door and grabbed a beer from the fridge and closed the door behind you. You walked over to the table and sat down. You popped open the cap and it landed on the table. You took a gulp before setting it down on the table and balling your hands up into a fist. You sat in silence and looked around in the dark except for the sun shining through the curtains. Your face frowned as you looked at the beer thinking. You chuckled before taking a sip out of your beer. Right when you sat it down on the brown table you were startled by screams in the living room. You turned your head quickly startled and saw all the Gallaghers and Kev and V popping out of the basement. V had confetti and all the Gallaghers were holding up a big sign saying 'HAPPY 98th DAY FROM WEED'. You got up quickly and walked in the living room where they were cheering for you.

" What the hell" you said walking in there with your arms out.

"It's your 98th day right" lip stepped up and asked

" Uh yea" you responded.

" We're gonna have a cook out and pool party later" Carl said talking from behind Fiona.

" Shit really" you said leaning your head back to were you could see Carl smiling.

"FUCK YEA" Fiona yelled as she looked at you.

You stayed silent for a minute.

" ALRIGHT GALLAGHERS LETS HAVE A POOL PARTY" you screamed out.

" POOL PARTY BITCHES" Fiona said as she turned around and cheered.

Everyone started cheering and laughing. After everyone turned on the lights and the TV they all walked into the kitchen and grabbed a beer from the fridge. We all sat and surrounded The table to make a plan including V and Kev.

" Ok what time?" You asked as you grabbed a paper and pen form the counter.

"Uh how about 2" Lip suggested.

" Ok uhm who are we inviting" you asked

" How about tommy and Kermit" you heard frank say as he walked into the kitchen and grabbed a beer.

" Fuck off frank" everyone said

"I'm still coming" frank said walking into the living room.

" That's a good idea" Kev said.

" Bring everyone at the bar" Kev said again As he looked at everyone

"Oh uh ok then excellent" you said glancing up and down at the paper and everyone why writing it down.

"Can my girl friend come" Carl asked you.

"Yea sure Carl" you said as you looked at him

" Ok Kev you do the grill and V you hand out drinks" you said as you pointed the end of the pen at each of them.

" You got it girl" V said as she smiled

" and bring Jenna and Amy" you said to V

"Got it" she said