The Violent Boy With A Good Heart

Heeseung staggered into Sunghoon's dimly lit dorm room, his shirt torn and bloodied, bruises marring his face and arms

Heeseung staggered into Sunghoon's dimly lit dorm room, his shirt torn and bloodied, bruises marring his face and arms. Jake was the first to react, rushing forward with wide eyes, his usual innocent demeanor replaced by concern.

"Heeseung!" Jake exclaimed, his voice trembling as he pulled Heeseung into a tight hug. Tears welled up in Jake's eyes as he held onto Heeseung, unable to comprehend the sight before him.

Heeseung winced at the sudden contact but allowed Jake to hold onto him. Despite his tough exterior, Heeseung knew Jake's sensitivity and genuine care were rare qualities in their world.

Jay, more composed but no less worried, moved quietly to Sunghoon's side. He placed a reassuring hand on Sunghoon's shoulder, offering silent support as Sunghoon stared at Heeseung with a mix of anger and concern.

Ni-ki and Jungwon exchanged worried glances from the doorway, their expressions a mix of concern and frustration. Ni-ki stepped forward, his usually bright eyes clouded with worry.

"Heeseung, you can't keep doing this," Ni-ki pleaded, his voice firm but filled with emotion. "You're putting yourself in danger, and it's tearing us all apart."

Heeseung sighed heavily, the weight of his actions settling heavily on his shoulders. He knew they were right, but the protective instinct that had driven him to intervene in the first place still burned fiercely within him.

"I had to," Heeseung insisted, his voice quieter now but no less determined. "They were targeting Sunghoon because of our status at school. I couldn't just stand by and watch."

Sunghoon looked away, his jaw clenched in frustration. "You don't get it, Heeseung. You can't keep fighting my battles for me. It's not helping."

Heeseung ran a hand through his disheveled hair, frustration and guilt etched on his face. "I can't just stand aside and do nothing, Sunghoon. You're my friend. I won't apologize for protecting you."

Jungwon stepped forward, his expression serious. "But Sunghoon's right, Heeseung. You can't keep putting yourself at risk like this."

Jay nodded in agreement, his hand still resting on Sunghoon's shoulder. "We all care about you, Heeseung. We care about both of you. But you can't keep repeating this cycle."

Heeseung clenched his fists, torn between his protective instincts and the growing realization that his actions were causing more harm than good.

"I'll find another way," Heeseung finally conceded, his voice softer now, filled with a mix of weariness and determination.

Sunghoon's shoulders sagged as he looked at Heeseung, his anger giving way to exhaustion. "Promise me, Heeseung. Promise me you won't do this again. I can't lose you over something like this."