[ CHAPTER 008 ]

NO ONE P.O.V

"Consigliere, wait- we can talk this out." The male says as he backs off in fear. The Consigliere stood in front of him with a long sword that had been stained with blood.

"There are only 3 types of person in my life." The Consigliere says as he gazes at the terrified and wounded male in front of him. The Consigliere sigh and smiles at him.

"The person is either on my side, by my side, or in my fucking way."

Jungkook's eyes snap open when he felt something heavy on his body. He can't move even a bit and it felt suffocating. He try to catch a breath but he felt something was stuck in his throat.

Tears start pooling in his eyes as he really struggles to breathe. As he thought he was about to pass out, the force that are holding him down was suddenly lifted causing him to sit up instantly. He gasps for air as he places his palm on his chest.

He coughs a little and breathes heavily. He rub his face and felt the hot tear that had slid down his cheek. He wipes the tears and looks at his palm "sleep paralysis?" He asks himself. He has never experience this for the past 5 years.

Jungkook sighed and glance at the alarm beside the bed. It's 5 in the morning, He let out a breath, he is pretty sure that he dreamt about something just now but he can't seem to remember the dream at all. He sighs again.

"What's wrong with me these days? So paranoid." He whisper to himself as he slowly lay back on his bed and pinch the bridge of his nose. He closes his eyes, trying to sleep but he finds it hard to do that.

So he just pretends to sleep.

•••••

"Make sure to eat breakfast and do not skip your lunch too. Take at least an apple for the breakfast. Don't leave your stomach empty." Lisa smiled as she just listen to her husband's nagging from the phone.

"Make sure, Hana brushes her teeth at least twice a day. Not just her teeth, you should not miss her tongue too. Then, as usual, her lunch box for today must have fruits, oats-" Lisa finally cut him off.

"Milk, bibimbap and biscuts. Honey, I know, I'm her mother too. You didn't meet her for just a day and you're already like this, how would you survive till the end of the week?" She says with a small laugh in the end.

Jungkook form a small smile as he heard that "I don't know... It just felt different when both of you are not with me. I miss you guys." He admit as he sip on the coffee that he had made for himself.

"I'm flattered, don't worry, we'll be there soon. Do you want to talk with Hana?" Lisa asked as she glance at Hana that are waiting patiently to talk to her father beside her. "Of course, I want to hear my little champ's voice."

Lisa smiled and put the phone on speaker as Hana instantly screamed "Daddy, Hana miss Daddy! Had Daddy eat breakfast?" The little girl asks making Jungkook's smile go wider

"Of course, I always told you that we start our day with an empty stomach. Daddy missed you too dear." Jungkook says as the little girl giggle "Hana will go to school today and then we can meet later when Hana doesn't have school."

Jungkook although she can't see him "Study well dear and make Daddy proud." With that being said the line went cold as Jungkook end the phone call. He sighs and puts away his phone as he grabbed a file beside it.

Jungkook flip through in and start reading about the K company, He admit that the K company had a strong connection but that wasn't really the problem. He just felt that he know this Kim Namjoon but can't quite figure it out.

He sigh once again as he put away the file, why would he think about the chairman? It's not like he is going to meet him, he would probably meet their lawyer and the assaulter instead.

He pinches the bridge of his nose as he grabs his coffee and sips on it again. "Why did I become a lawyer again? Yeah because I need money to live." He mumble to himself as a huff left his lips.

"But I'm rich already."

•••••

Lisa waved at Hana who wave at her back before entering her kindergarten. After the little girl's figure disappear from her sigh, her driver opens the car door for her. Lisa turn around and was about to enter the car but she halt her step.

She lift her gaze and saw someone riding a huge bike not so far from them. The person's face was covered with the helmet but Lisa could figure out who was it so she nod at the person.

•••••

Jennie let out a breath as she crosses her arm and lean on Lisa's car with Lisa standing beside her. "How's life?" Jennie asks as Lisa smiled and nodded "So many headaches as usual." She says and shakes her head.

Jennie nodded at the statement "well, sorry, to say but I think I need to add those headaches more now." She says making Lisa look at her, Jennie sigh "I know that you're taking a break from the mafias for a few months, and to be honest, we could handle the situation while you're gone."

"But the thing is the issue about your husband being alive starts to raise. There is even a photo of him and to make it worse, you are also in the picture. The Mafia Bosses demand your presence. You need to come back." Jennie explains while Lisa crosses her arm.

"We've expected this to happen anyways. With Jungkook living his life right now, we know that people will find out sooner or later." Lisa says as she pauses for a moment before saying "Arrange a meeting then, I'll come."

•••••

Jungkook steps out from his car and pulls out the umbrella. It's raining heavily and he felt like cursing the weather but what could he say? It's the rules of nature. He walks down the street towards the direction that he is going.

As he was walking down the busy street he didn't realize that someone who are wearing a hoodie and a cap are following him from behind. The person is totally drenched but it didn't stop him from catching up with the other.

He was getting closer and closer towards Jungkook as he reach out his palm to grab the other's shoulder. Feeling a presence behind him, Jungkook turns around and a frown appears on his face.

He look around and saw no one approaching him. Thinking that he might have been mistaken, he just shrug it off and turn around to leave for his destination.

•••••

The male yelp when he was thrown away towards the alley harshly by Jackson who is wearing a black mask. He was watching over Jungkook and saw the suspicious male approaching Jungkook.

Thinking that he was a threat, Jackson grab him and pull him away from Jungkook. Jackson gaze at the male that is wincing as he rubs his shoulder. He pulls out a gun that was prepared with a silencer as he points at the male.

"Who are you? Who sent you?" Jackson asks in a cold tone as the male still looks down. Jackson can't see his face because of the cap so he kneels down and pulls the cap away but upon seeing the person, his eyes widen.

"Yibo?"

•••••

Do you remember who Yibo is?

Please comment, vote, and enjoy!