Ch. 2

G.I. | Modern AU:
Lord Ayato's Questionable Hobbies

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters. This is purely fictional and not much of a spoiler to the game.

"I am Kamisato Ayato, leader of the Yashori Gang, looked up by many people! declare that this war! Is my win!" Ayato said as he lifts up his Onikabuto, Elizabeth.

"Damn it, I can never beat the MVP Elizabeth!" Itto said.

Thoma has been sighing for the past minutes they're playing. "Come on lord Ayato, we have a meeting to attend to and it's important," Thoma said.

THOMA'S
point of view

As someone who is admired, I could not believe that he acts like this. He acts mature when doing business which I so much admire but when it's the end of the day he...

3RD PERSON | point of view

"Thoma~," Ayato whines as he calls on Thoma who was cooking for them. Though they have maids to cook for them, Ayato wouldn't eat anything unless it is Thoma's cooking.

Thoma sighs as he doesn't know what to do with a child that's stuck in a grown man's body. "I did a good job today didn't I?" Ayato asked. "Sure, yeah, good job," Thoma said as he focuses on his cooking.

"Praise me more!" Ayato said. "My lord, if this burns I will still feed it to you," Thoma said. "Why do you act so differently from doing work and when we're alone together."

Ayato likes to be spoiled by Thoma. He loves getting praises by him and he loves roping him onto doing dirty work with him.

"It's cause we're alone, I can act all I want, besides you know me more than anyone and me too, I have seen you under," Ayato said trying to flirt with the dense Thoma. "Of course you have, you'd always cry and whine if we didn't take a bath together as kids," Thoma sighs. "Such a handful child."

"Aww, but you also felt upset though, right? Like that one time, I was told that you were all gloomy at school because I couldn't come to school with you cause I had a cold." Ayato said.

Thoma felt flustered that he had to remember such an embarrassing moment. "I... Was... Lonely, that's why, you'd be the same if we switched positions." Thoma said as he turned off the stove.

Thoma prepared the food and placed it on the table for Ayato to eat. Thoma sat down. "If you eat everything with the vegetables I'll give you boba," Thoma said.

Ayato gave him a scowl. "What? Then fine, I won't spoil you either," Thoma said crossing his arms.

Ayato heard this loud and clear and decided to eat the vegetables first. Their men who was in another room heard this all go down. "From an outsiders perspective, they sound like newly weds." One of their men said.

"I finished." Ayato said looking expectant as he went to Thoma who was on the couch watching
Thoma smiled and opened his arms.

Ayato happily sat beside him and lays on his lap. "My lord worked so hard today, he did such a good job, oh how will Inazuma be if My lord wasn't doing a good job," Thoma said as he plays with Ayato's hair.

"But, of course there are things my lord did that wasn't very nice," Thoma said as he looked at Ayato menacingly.

"One, he wasn't on time for the meeting which almost made our most valued source leave us, two, my lord kept playing Onikabuto fights even though I had strictly said not to, three, my lord kept pestering me while I was cooking knowing that it may be a hazard, four, acting like a child when he is a grown man," Thoma said as he stared at Ayato who was pouting. Thoma then laughed. "What can I ever do with you, I could never get mad, maybe I spoil you too much huh," Thoma said.

Ayato smiled. "Spoil me more, I love you Thoma," Ayato said then he was surprised that he finally confessed his feelings.

"Finally the boss said it,"

"About time,"

Their men said.

"Of course, I love you too! We are like family we only have each other now!" Thoma said.

Both Ayato and their men face palmed. "You really are something," Ayato said.

Ayaka walks in the living room to find Ayato laying on Thoma's lap again. "Is he bothering you Thoma?" Ayaka asked.

Thoma shook his head a no. "You know, whenever I come across the two of you, you two always look like newly weds." Ayaka said chuckling.

"Thoma is my wife," Ayato said. "Right? Honey?" He asks as he got up to kiss Thoma's cheek.

Thoma laughed. "Sure, my hard working husband, my honey." Thoma said as he also gave Ayato a kiss on the cheek.

And that's where their nickname  for each other (honey) became a normal thing.

Discord: Cherry Milk#0247
        />  フ
     |  _  _ l
     /' ミ_xノ
     /      |
    /  ヽ   ノ
    │  | | |