Chapter Seven

Chapter 7 This will probably be interesting, but who knows, I'm just a sucker for happiness <3\\

A few months after the kiss, they shared. They started going on actual dates. Some people noticed that they've been flirting, and some saw Sun kiss Monty before the show and after. Sometimes Freddy, Chica, and Roxy would leave them alone for some privacy. Today, Monty decides to ask Sun the big question, but he's nervous. Yeah, they've been on dates, but asking him to be his partner is hard, then it looks. 'Argh.. what do I do. What do I say.. ugh, I'm hopeless. wait, I can ask him where we first met.. I'll make it perfect just from him.' "Yeah, I'll do that just for him, I better get started." Monty went to the daycare care area to set up a surprise for Sun before he got back. He starts decorating the place with romantic things everywhere. Monty finished decorating the place and set up a table decorating it to be a little fancy.

A few hours passed, and Monty was done decorating and waited of Sun with flowers in his hand. Sun came back to the daycare, opened the door, and saw Monty noticing that the daycare looked very romantic. Sun smiled and walked up to Monty. "Wow, sunbite, it looks lovely. Did you do this for me?" Sun said with a smile, kissing Monty's cheek. " Yeah, I wanted this day to be special for my sunshine." Monty grabs Sun's hand and lead him to a table that looked very romantic, and they both sit down.
"Monty, what's this all about? This is very romantic and interesting. Is there something you want to ask me?" Sun sounded concerned but happy about this, but he was curious about what Monty wants. "Sundrop, my love I've been wanting to ask you this for a while be didn't know when but now I know this is the best time and place to ask you this-" he was cut off by Sun saying. "Ask me what exactly?" Monty holds Sun's hand tightly. "Sunny, will you be my boyfriend?" Sun was shocked by this question and smiled at Monty.
"Monty.. I-."

//Found out next in the final chapter 8 My Happy Days With You.. sorry if it was short, and I might surprise you guys with the ending toodles ✌🏽\\