Chapter Five

//I'm sorry.. I've been busy with things but Chapter Five is here enjoy 😉\\

Sun and Monty never stopped hanging out unless it was show time for Monty or Sun had to watch kids. Some might say they liked each other.. well it's obvious that Sun liked Monty a lot more then you can say. He doesn't know how to tell Monty or if Monty feels the same way but he plans on tell him since they've been best friends ever since they first meet.
Sun knows that Monty must be in his room so he decides to visit Monty to see if he was busy. He arrived at Monty's Room and knocked on the door then the door opened, and Monty pops he's head out, then looked at Sun smiling. "Sunny, you came to visit me. How wonderful, what can I do for you, darlin~?" Sun just blushed at that looking way from Monty, which Monty found cute and interesting. "I- I was wondering if we could have a friend date since we never had one." Monty smirked at Sun, getting closer to him, leaning against the door. "Heh, I'd love to go on a friend date with you, darlin~." Sun was very excited that Monty said yes and told him where to meet him and gave him a time to meet up with him.

(♡Time skip♡)

Monty got ready for the "friend" date him, and Sun has planned today he puts on a black suit and goes to the meeting spot that Sun said, waiting for him.
Sun comes to the meeting spot and saw Monty then smiled going up to him taping his shoulder. "Hey Monts, I'm glad you came I was worried you wouldn't. " Sun seemed nervous now since he was on a friend date with his crush. Monty noticed that Sun looked nervous and grabbed his hand then intertwined their hands. "Sunny, can you show me what you planned? I'm very curious." Monty said calmly with a smile and Sun smiled back then took him to the stage where there was a picnic set up.
"Wow Sun.. that looks amazing.. you did this for our friend date?" Monty was shocked, it looked perfect.. for a friend date. "S-sorry sunbite is it too much? I can change it if its too perfect for you..I just..wanted this day to be perfect." Sun looked away from Monty then Monty shook his head and made Sun look at him. "Its great Sunny, I love it please let's enjoy this day." Monty took Sun on the stage and sat down where the picnic was set up. Monty looked at the basket with food and took out two sandwiches for him and Sun handing him one of them, Sun took the sandwich and ate them then they both started eating the food that was in the basket and stopped until there was nothing but an empty basket.
"That food was delicious hm I'm kind full now weird haha.. hey Sunny I was thinking." Monty looked at Sun with a neutral expression. "Yes? what is it sunbite? Is there something bothering you?" Sun was worried now but nervous since he thought he did something wrong. "No, Sunny nothing is bothering me, I got a question to ask you." Monty stood up and a slow song starts playing then he looked at Sun and offered his hand to Sun. "May I have this dance Sunny Bunny?" Sun blushed a little not knowing what to say.
Sun grabs Monty's hand and looked at him.
"Monty.. I'd..."

//Ooohh cliffhangers, I hate them even though I just did it again um find out that answer next time on Chapter 6 toodles ✌🏽(sorry if it was short)\\