𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵃʳᵉⁿᵗˢ

introducing...

▬▬𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

▬▬𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

|𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒|

"𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘, you can't put it that way. It's askew."

"If you are so good, do it yourself. Come on."

Snow had arrived in Stars Hollow and with it the snowman competition.

When Will was not in the mood, she was unbearable and unbearable. And that day, Will was in a horrible mood.

She didn't like the snow. It was so wet and cold. It wasn't for her. It was cold outside, the days ended too quickly, and the winter just sucked.

Rosalie and Rowena had made a snowman, and Will had decided to abstain from it. But in return, she had been forced to help Mandy with her.

Not that Will helped much, as she stood still while Mandy worked nonstop.

"I can't. I'm without gloves", Will said mockingly.

"You're terrible," Miranda replied, trying to fix the snowman's nose.

"Why are you all making a snowman, when that one over there is sure to win," Will asked, nodding at the snowman.

"I want to have fun, and you are making it difficult". Mandy replied bluntly, never stopping to fix the snowman.

Will drove her hands over her face.

"Excuse me. It's just that I want to go home to knit while I drink something hot".

She admitted as she tried to cover herself more and more with the coat.

"If you want later, we can go to Luke's for a hot chocolate" Miranda proposed, arranging the last details.

"Yes please," Will agreed, already looking forward to the chocolate.

Mandy approached her friend taking a few steps back to look at her artwork.