Chapter-2

One morning, When Stacy reached school, She heard people talking about ghosts. Everyone was pointing at her while talking about it. She asked Sam about it and he said: "It was reported by a man who was just getting home after work, He was recording a video and for a second he recorded something unexpected..." "What do you mean by unexpected?" Stacy asked. "I don't want to frighten you but... uh... He recorded something like this" Sam said showing her a page of a newspaper, "Wow... But what does that have to do with me? Everyones pointing at me while talking about it!" Stacy asked, "It's said that this incident happened right next to your house," Sam said. "It's probably fake, you know... some strange people just trying to prank us," Stacy said laughing. After 3 hours, It was break time, she rushed outside to look at "Today's news!" She knew that everything on today's new's list was true and wouldn't be something so fake, It was crowded over there, She somehow got through it. She was astonished by what she saw, "It's even here!?" She cried in shock, She still couldn't accept it. Sam said, "See, told ya, It's true...". "Oh come on, It's fake! I know that! There's no way there's a real ghost over here! I mean it's there as proof but NO! it's fake, that man just wanted to play around with us!! How many of you people believe me?!" She yelled out in the gathering, Everyone just looked at each, confused...