"The Beginning of A New Chapter" Episode 1

*Lots of people running around the City of Seoul. Screaming their lungs out, panicking. The Seoul citizens are not being dramatic, it's Lee Heeseung. He's on his 24th killing spree in a span of only 3 months. He is unstoppable. How is he so good at killing so many people in such a short amount of time without leaving any traces. No one will ever know but everyone fears him. No one dares to interact with him especially when he's laughing hysterically while slashing people*

Sunghoon: Huh, there he goes again. Another killing spree. The 24th one in a span of 3 months. What a record, hmm. Very interesting, well done, Lee Heeseung. Hopefully no one will kill finish you off soon. It would be a huge pleasure to be the one that ends your life, Heeseung, oh, Heeseung-ssi! 

*His short appearance is cut by him laughing manically, echoing through the screen. The camera moves up before switching to Dana, our lovely heroine. She's in her solo room, trying to get some homework done while listening to music her rose gold and gold heaphones that were custom made by her half brother that is the sweetest*

Jake: Hey, Dana, hey!

*He smiles at his younger sister. Like a puppy! At least that's how Dana describes his vibrant bright smile*

Dana: Hmm, did you say something, Jakey?

Jake: Dinner is ready. I will bring it to you soon!

*He smiles softly at her. Dana nods, feeling loved. Her step-dad hate her and her step-siblings hate her as well. Jake is the only one that takes care of her and loves her*

Dana: Oh well, I'll continue doing my homework, Jaeyun oppa~

Jake: Yep, I'll be back in a sec!

Dana: I'll be waiting, of course!

Jake: You better, just kidding, just saying...

Dana: Don't trip on the way to my room, haha

Jake: Yah, I won't!

Dana: Who dropped my cake twice on my last birthday?

Jake: Jay pushed me!

Dana: Just go, bro

Jake: Before I go...

*Dana is confused. Oh, yeah, right, kiss on her forehead*

Jake: Done, be right back, sweetie

*Dana just goes back to studying. Jake can't help but just giggle. He loves spending time with her. She's the nicest and sweetest but it's very sad and disappointing that his family member can't see that. He promised their now deceased mother that he would always take good care of her no matter what. He loves her to the ends of the Earth and he wouldn't want it any other way*