Starting

As I walk drowsily into my new upper school I glance around, expecting hundreds of people running around. But no, they're all gathered into one corner in a circle. I make my way up to the huge crowd, examining the school as I approach. All of the gigantic year 11's standing at the front, blocking my view, of whatever the hell is happening.

I finally find out that it's a fight. Two huge boys, who look like men, throwing punches at each other, over, and over again. One is hit on the nose and runs away, the other looks proud, with all the girls admiring him. I eventually walk away with my friends, Harry and James.

We walked into our form rooms, our teacher welcomed us. She told us our locker numbers, our sets for the different lessons and what classroom they're in. However her thick, Irish accent made everything she said very difficult to understand. Me, Harry and James walked up to our lockers, but suddenly our workbooks were knocked out of our hands by two year 11 boys. One of them said 'ha, you must be the new year 9's. Good luck here. You'll need it'. The other chuckled and they both walked away. 'Damn' I thought, 'this is going to be a difficult 4 years'.

----------------------------------------------
Yeah really short first part but oh well, just to start the story.