The new girl

About halfway into the year, I was walking down the corridor after music. I accidentally bumped into a girl with, light, blonde hair, and she had glasses on. She dropped all of her books, because of me, I felt so guilty. After I helped her pick them up looked her right in the eye. I don't recognise her one bit. She said 'hi, my name's Elena, but I prefer the name Ellie'. Her perfect, hazel brown eyes glistening as I say sorry. I walk away, but she quickly adds on ''sorry, I didn't quite catch your name", I reply ''oh, I'm billie''. After that short dialogue, I couldn't stop smiling.

I met Harry and James at break. Harry had his typical emo clothes on: a black nirvana shirt , ripped black skinny jeans, and black, long hair. James wore all the stylish clothing. They smiled at me, not a normal smile, but it looked sinister, like they've found out a secret of mine. I've been friends with them since day one, it's like we've grown a special bond. "So who's that girl then?" Harry asked. "I don't know, I only just met her" I replied.

The day after, at lunch, I saw Ellie sitting on her own, by the tree, crying. She seemed a really smart girl, which I think is kinda cute. So I strolled up to her, thinking about what I was gonna say, because I kinda had a slight crush on her. She looked up and saw me, I smiled at her but she didn't smile back at me. I sat down next to her and started a conversation about what she was upset about. Harry and James stood quite far away, almost spying on me, trying to figure out what we were talking about. Ellie announced that she was being bullied, by the SAME guys that knocked mine, harry and James' books out of our hands by the locker area. We spoke more about what was happening, more in-depth and into detail. And then she showed me.

She rolled up her sleeves, soaked from her own tears, to reveal several scars. They looked recent. I just sat there and stared. Tears kept rolling down her face, like a waterfall. I really don't know why, but, I hugged her. I thought that was the best thing to do, she hugged me back.

The lunch bell went, and as me and Ellie walked to our next class, I spotted a gang of year 11's at the end of the corridor. It looked like they were dealing something, and I'm still not sure what. So like a tell tail as I am, I proceeded onwards to the headmaster's office, to tell him what I saw.

I finished describing the boys to Mr Brandon-Bravo ( our headmaster ) and he said he'd go and look for them and 'talk to them', I was ordered to not move from his office. About a minute after he left, I looked out of the glass window in the door, and saw Ellie walk past. She looked in and saw me, she then came in. "What are you doing in here?" She asked. "When we walked in, I saw a group of boys dealing something, and so I reported it" I answered. We looked at each other for a second, and eventually she came closer. Without hesitation, I jumped out of my seat. She pushed me against the wall behind me, and kissed me. Her cherry tasting lipstick pressing against my lips. I didn't even try to stop her. This was the first, and probably the last, time any girl has kissed me. I moved her perfect, light hair out of the way. It wasn't just a normal, short kiss, she was snogging me. It felt unbelievably wonderful. She even went to unbutton my shirt, but I eventually stopped her, she went way too far, and also, we were in the headmaster's office! She backed away from me, looking extremely embarrass of what just happened. Tears started to drip down her face, she then ran out of the door.