Chapter5//love.

Harry's POV
I have to tell Katie. My girlfriend that I can't be with her no more. She means so much but I can't keep holly off my mind. I'm going Guernsey tomorrow. so hopefully I can break us apart...

Hollys POV
So Harry must've got my number which is great but the down side of it all he told me his going back to Guernsey tomorrow. It's okay.
We had got back to our house (banter household) and it had almost gone lunch time and we hadn't eaten.
We'd got dressed into fresher clothes and planned on having a bath later.
I decided to cook seeing as every other fucker in this house are so lazy and have started to set up their xboxs.
I cooked some bacon and eggs and whilst they were cooking I buttered bread and served it ready to put bacon and eggs in them.

I had finished.
"GIRLS. LUNCH " I Shout.
All of sudden I hear a bang and the girls land in a middle in front of me.
"Ouch "
"Stupid bitch"
"What move !"
"Freaks. "
I lighted to myself and ate my sand which.

-/Time skip to tomorrow -\
Nothing happened.

Well , Harry's probably on his flight now , the good thing about today is that the girls and I will be going to the park and also will be meeting the sidemen there !
Oh my god. It almost seems surreal , my cousin is so amazing and I'm so proud of him.
I need to show him that kind of compassion , I've not been hugged him properly yet again if isla hugs my own cousin before me I'm gonna go momma mia on her.
I woke up before anyone else and went for another shower , the warm water waking me up .

I sing to myself softly
"Hold on ,
Go and tear me apart
Hold on" ed Sheehan- even my dad does sometimes.
I love that so much it reminds me of my dad , I haven't seen both my parents in a while , I really hope they are fine.

After getting dried and dressed I done my hair , I straightened it so it nicely settled above my hips.
I also done some nice make up
I had done foundation , eyeliner and mascara. I didn't like it on like most girls you see.
If you'd call them stuff then go ahead. Me and the girls are clean with clothes and make up.
Yeah.
The girls had one by one got up and themselves got washed and changed.
I could hear grace shouting icejjfish- on the floor. Of course.
"GRACE IF YOU DONT FUCKIG SHUT UP !" I scream.
"LOLOLOLOLOLOL" SHE SHOUTS.
okay , I'll leave it there.
I made everyone some toast and tea and Olivia soon joined me.
"You happy for today !" I smile.
"Obviously. I mean with them sure " she grins.
"Morning bitches " isla said eating on her toast already.
"...That makes me wanna twirl " both leonie and grace say . wow that song is quite annoying sometimes.
Anyway ,that doesn't effect how much I love all my friends who are always there for me and we always have eachtohers back.
Together for ever.

We were basically ready for 11 which is amazing , like seriously.
We soon hear a knock.
I run to the door hoping to see Ethan.
It was Simon infront so I kindly let him in , stepping out of the way and held out the the door for all of them.
"Thanks " TOBI smiles.
"It's cool." I reply.
"Oh Ethan "no smiled realising he was last to walk in.
I hugged him.
He hugged back and I've got to say his hugs are almost so soft as mine. Wait that makes no sense oh well.
We had a quick drink well I'm saying that I meant the boys.
I received a text of harry which is very unusual.
Harry- I'll be back in a few days okay ? Xx
Me- yeah , sure xx have fun x

I turned off my phone and we got ready to go out.