37. maybe not so bad?

Van horn
by Saint Motel

Well tell me do you hate me
Or do you wanna date me?
It's kinda hard to tell
'cause your eyes are looking crazy!

                           ..............

"Mr. Ackerman! Are you asking me on a date?"

"Tch, why not?"

"aha? So let me get that right. You aka the cold-hearted no emotion clean freak is inviting me on a date?"

"Tch maybe let's not call it a date...not yet at least. But yes if you take it like that...Also, I'm NOT cold-hearted brat."

"Yeah yeah, whatever. But if you're thinking that way the first thing to fix is  MAYBE to not call me a brat."

"No, go."

"C'mon. Or I won't stop calling you shortie. You're choice."

"...What else am I supposed to call you?" he asked with a general confusion mixed with a tone of sarcasm.

"I don't know? Maybe my name. Or if you would rather prefer you can call me boss, ma'am, mommy-" and I lost it and he coughed on the smoke he just tried to inhale out the cigarette.

"SO I'm going to stop right there." I tapped his back.

"Chill Levi I was just kidding...Or was I ;) "

pause

"You know what maybe we should change the theme and go somewhere before you change my mind." I laughed at the statement and so we went back inside the building.

I mean what's there to lose in trying to make something out of this.

a lot was the answer I should've known

But I simply just didn't think about it at that point in my life

And I am oh so grateful. But at the same time hate me for it.