43

Monday

Mina is busy fixing her things for tonight's dinner with the Son's.

She can't help but to feel nervous although Chaeyoung already assured her that everything will be okay.

Mina is kinda worried because it's her first time meeting Chaeyoung's father.

What if Chaeyoung's father won't like her? She may be okay with Chae's mom but she's not sure with the father.

She sighed as she plops on to her bed.

This past few weeks was tough for her because of what happened.

Her parents even called her to go home to avoid being involved but she stands firm on staying with Jihyo and Jeongyeon.

In the end, her parents didn't push the idea anymore and just sent them personal guards for more tight security.

She get that her parents are just worried for her, she also thinks that her older brother pushed the thought of making her go home to their parents to protect her but she can't really just leave her two bestfriends.

Chaeyoung always make time to visit her since she decided to just stay at home and lessen her outdoor activities for the peace of mind of her parents and older brother.

Her family is being paranoid because of the idea of her being assassinated out of nowhere.

Fortunately, the problem is already solved after Jeongyeon's action.

Mina is still havinga deep thought when her phone chimes in, she receives a text message from Chaeyoung.

The girl is asking if she's ready for tonight which she answers with a yes..... eventhough she's not really sure.

***

The night has come and Chaeyoung is already at JeongMiHyo's residence to fetch Mina.

Jeongyeon still haven't let her guard down so she kept on asking on where will the dinner will be held and what time Mina will come home.

At the end, they all decided to give Mina a 5-man security bodyguard.

Jeongyeon and Jihyo came up with the idea which Mina accepted to avoid them from being worried and paranoid.

Chae and Mina left the house with a convoy of bodyguards trailing behind them.

They finally reached the restaurant. Chae's parents are already inside.

"Stop being nervous.. Everything will be fine. Don't pressure yourself" Chaeyoung held Mina's hands tightly before going in.

The two are greeted with Chaeyoung's moms kisses.

"Dad, Myoi Mina, the one I'm telling you" Chaeyoung gave Mina a smile while introducing her to her father.

"And love, this is my father... Son Cheong-su" Chaeyoung continued.

Mina hides her shock with how Chaeyoung called her "Love" since it's the first time.

"Nice to meet you Myoi Mina" Chae's dad extended his hands to Mina with a straight face.

Mina's anxiety blew up as she saw Chae's father. She looked at the man whose just having a very serious face. She's not even sure if the father is happy with the thought that her only daughter is dating a girl too.