46

"Jennie I told you I'm not com----" Nayeon's words are cutted.

"Your crush Yoo Jeongyeon is here with us, drunk as hell" Jennie told Nayeon.

Nayeon immediately sat up from her bed.

"Wait what?? Can you speak clearly??" Nayeon asked Jennie, she's not sure if she heard it right or not because of the loud background music in her friends place.

"Yoo Jeongyeon is here!!! Hurry and pick her up! She's so drunk!" Jennie answered, words slurry because of being drunk too.

Nayeon immediately ended the call and change from pajama to a denim jacket with a white shirt under and a plain jeans and sneakers.

"Where are you going??" Momo asked her, the girl is at the kitchen looking for food when she saw Nayeon rushing out.

"I'll just go to the bar, don't wait for me" Nayeon didn't gave Momo a glance and just decided to just go straight to her car and drove off.

"What a weirdo. Parang kanina lang pikon na pikon dahil sa kakayaya sakanya sa bar tapos ngayon.... hay nako ewan ko sayo Im Nayeon Momo commented, tilting her head.

Nayeon entered the bar and started looking for Jeongyeon.

She immediately saw her friend Jennie and approached the girl.

Other people tried greeting Nayeon but she just nods at them.

"Where is Jeongyeon??" Nayeon shouted at Jennie since the music around them is too loud.

"Woah! Wala man lang bang hi hello Nayeon??" Jennie sarcastically replied, ignoring Nayeon's question.

"Don't piss me and tell me where she is!!!" Nayeon glared at Jennie eventhough the latter couldn't see it.

Jennie pointed at the dancefloor. Nayeon looked at the spot where Jennie pointed and there she saw Jeongyeon dance jumping while holding a bottle of whisky.

The girl is still drinking, not minding the alcohol spilling at her clothes.

Nayeon sighed and approached Jeongyeon. She saw how other girls flocked into Jeongyeon's position, trying to get her attention.

"Hey!!" Nayeon held Jeongyeon in the arms.

Jeongyeon pushed her face to Nayeon to clearly see her.

A smile easily flashed on her face when she recognized Nayeon.

"NABONGS!!" Jeongyeon happily hugged Nayeon.

Nayeon smelled the alcohol and cigarette from Jeongyeon. The other girls are glaring at her so she decided to pull Jeongyeon away from the crowd.

Jeongyeon just let Nayeon to pull her away.

"Where is Mina and Jihyo?" Nayeon asked Jeongyeon who is drinking from the bottle of whisky, they are finally outside the bar.

"Theyhg.. theyrrs buszyyy" Jeongyeon can't keep her poise bcause of too much alcohol.

Nayeon's brows furrowed. Jeongyeon tried drinking again but Nayeon already grab the bottle away and tossed it at the trash bin.