𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

DECEMBER 2017

Yuta abruptly stops, making Chieko also stop. Curiosity all over her face as she looked at Yuta's face which was full of concern. Panda notices the two of them stopped and he looks at Yuta for an answer.

"What's wrong?"

Yuta answers as he looks around his surroundings, "Just a bad feeling." He doesn't look at the group as he looks around.

Panda and Maki both tell him it's his imagination but Chieko knows the boy well enough to think that it wasn't his imagination especially with the way he had looking around him. She waits for him as the other three of their friends walk off, when Yuta realises they were leaving he panics and grabs hold of Chieko's wrist to catch up with them. Complaining to them that they had left the both of them behind.

"You have no curse detection because of Rika." Maki tells him after he finishes complaining. She carries on walking but stops when a bird like creature lands on the ground. Irritation passing over Maki's face as she realises that she was wrong and Yuta had been in fact right about his bad feeling.

"It appears you were right Yuta." Chieko says as she stares at the bird mouth agape at how big it was. A dark haired man jumped from the bird, a small gasp of surprise coming from Chieko's mouth as she looks at the man. It had been a long time since she had seen the man in front of her, she must of been six or seven the last time but his face was all too familiar when he was wanted by the Higher up's for the massacre an entire village.

"What? Do you know who that is?!" Yuta whispers to her as he watches her go to pull her friends back.

"It's Suguru Geto. Do you remember when you first met me and Gojo stopped me from speaking about something personal about him. Well the man in front of us is the personal thing about Gojo. They used to be the strongest together and after a failed mission Geto became a curse user. It's a long story. But, it's up to Gojo to tell you." She tells him.

A group of people jump out of the bird's mouth as Geto looks around the school and hums at the fact it hadn't changed since he was a student here. His eyes fall onto the group of teenagers who watch his antics, his eyes lighting up when he sees Chieko but he chooses to not say anything.

Maki stands her ground against the group of them and tells them straight, "JUST LEAVE ALREADY BEFORE YUTA AND CHIEKO BEAT YOU ALL UP!"

Chieko sighs and Yuta pales. He goes to beg Maki not to say anything but Chieko stops him by putting her hand on his shoulder and shaking her head as to say there is no point of saying anything to Maki when shes riled up.

Suguru Geto immediately steps up to Yuta and grabs hold of the teenagers hand, "It's nice to meet you Okkotsu! I'm Suguru Geto."

Yuta freezes slightly and tried to remove his hand out of Geto's grip but the curse user has a tight grip onto the hand. He doesn't reply to the man who was holding onto him, but it doesn't matter to Geto as he asks Yuta all these questions and still not receiving answers.

Chieko pulls Yuta away from the curse user and glares at him, "You aren't allowed to be here. Satoru won't want you here."

"Still as feisty as you were when you were just a small thing." Geto comments as he steps back from the glaring Chieko and overly uncomfortable Yuta. Then he directs his look to Yuta and announces, "I wanna kill every non-jujutsu sorcerer, and make a world only jujutsu sorcerers."