~Chapter One~

Liked by dababy and 104,925 othersdeyaaaluv  Sittin pretty🦋

deyaaaluv  Sittin pretty🦋

View all 8,527 comments

michaelbjordan gorgeous🖤
khalidd23 I see you sis🧘‍♀️
champagnepapi Pop off then🥵
deyaaaluv @champagnepapi *pops off*😩

liyah_. purrrrrr😍😍😍
zendaya whew🤤
dababy lil sexy❤️‍🔥
deyaaaluv @dababy 😘

Read more comments

I remember when there was a time where I used to get like 200 likes on my shit. Ever since people saw that me and Michael was friends I got hella followers and recognition. I'm not even sure how they found my socials to be honest. Then it got to the point where the people close to Michael became close with me. But am I complaining? Nope. Being friends with hella celebrities is a dream come true. I'm talking all the celebrities and shit. From Tessa Thompson to LeBron James. The way I became so close to so many celebrities is crazy. I be thinking IM famous. I mean...I got drake in my comments...but once again am I complaining? No, no I am not.

Today I was going to this after party for this red carpet event Michael went to. He invited me to be his date to the event but I couldn't because I had a lot of studying to do. Why did no one tell me that studying to start my own make up line would be so difficult. Damn.

"Hellooooo?" My friend Kyla said waving her hand in my face.

"Huh" I said.

"I said is this good" She said referring to my hair. "Girl yessss I love it" I ran my fingers through the straightness. One thing about Kyla she be doing her shit when it comes to installing wigs.

"Bitch you look so pretty" She smiled.

"Thank youuu" I started cheesing.

I heard my phone ding. I picked it up then saw I had a message.

Zendaya🎀
Can't wait to see you hunny

Me: Sameee🥰

Zendaya🎀 loved "sameee🥰"

After she got done doing some finishing touches on my hair, she wrapped it up so I can hop in the shower. I got my outfit out and laid it on my bed.

About 25 minutes later I finally finished. I stepped out the shower, dried myself off then I  lotion up my body, put on deodorant, body spray, and all that.  I wrapped a towel around my body then sat down at my vanity to do my makeup.