Hi x!

You get to know other people in that class. There were: two, three, five, six, seven, eight and nine. Nine looked actually pretty swag and you really wanted to talk with him, but it might be suspicious to a person that probably saw and or knew the other one just started to talk with them about looks. So you just forgot about him as quickly as possible. After the lesson, everyone was starting to move to the doors. You personally tried to be close to four in that crowd. Not because you liked him (yet?), but because you might get lost.

After about 3 minutes when the crowd was finally not that big, you looked around and saw a huge room full of classic round tables. It was a cafeteria. Four were slowly walking away.

-Four?- You grabbed his arm - Can we uh... Sit together?

Huh?- He turned around surprised a lot and you withdrew your hand - Why not- I mean.. Okey!

That embarrassed you a bit. You walked next to four toward one free table and sat in front of him. When you both were walking, he followed your hand by sight for a moment. You were kinda hungry but there wasn't any food in your backpack. Four put his hand into the edge of one of his bulges and took out a silly childish lunchbox. There were colorful numbers on a meadow full of flowers painted on it. He opened it and took out 3 sandwiches. Your new friend started unpacking his lunch. Suddenly he looked at you, the hungry little creature while putting one of his buns to mouth. He stopped half way. And withdrew his hand a bit. He looked down and gave you straight to your hands one of his sandwiches. Then, pushed his own to his mouth and walked away, leaving you alone but also full of happiness. He left his lunch box, you wanted to tell him but, you couldn't speak. You looked at the bun. It was well made, ham, lettuce and cheese. You've got a small bite, it was delicious. You sighed happily. Then surprisingly x sat next to you.

-Hi! What's up? - That question surprised you a lot - Oh it seems that we are in the same class! I'm x!

-I'm glad to meet you! My name is y/n! And also.. great, thanks! - you smiled. That's awesome! X don't know you so you're new in class! X sat closer and looked at your lunch.

-Wooow! Four gave this?!

-Y-yeah, but he walked away after that...

-Gosh you're a lucky number! - He said and laid his arm on yours. Suddenly you felt an eye on yourself. An angry eye. turned your head but saw nothing.

-What do you mean?

-You know four usually don't share food with others so tha- - He started but immediately stopped, it wasn't from free will. He was wiggling and then walked away stressfully without a word.

-That's strange... - you thought. - Nah, imma gonna finish lunch first.

After some time when you wanted to leave and head to see the lesson plan and go to a class, but you looked at the lunchbox four left.

Wait...Oh no- you said tiredly

***