Bonus: Destiel-almost-Drabble

Okay, lil bonus, cause I'm in love with that dialogue ><
It's set in the series and has nothing to do with the actual book but who cares?

It was a mistake to show an Angel the mysteries of the internet. Because of this, Castiel had been staring onto a tablet for 30 hours now.
Team Free Will was on a case and the Winchesters couldn't get the Angel away from the screen. So when they went off for a fight, they just left him in the motel room.
But things didn't turn out as expected, so Dean closed his eyes, folded his hands and mentally-screamed a hateful prayer in the Angel's direction to show up.
Castiel appeared in front of him, the tablet still in his hand.
His eyes were wided in terror.

"They write Fanfiction about us, Dean. And they involve us having very unchristian sex."
Dean rolled his eyes.
"Oh yeah? We should try that then. Now give me the damn iPad and help us kicking their asses!"

I am very sorry if this story is a confusing mess of incorrect speech, but you maybe know, English isn't my first language (German rules, ihr Geringverdiener!🍻)
Anyway, I also wanted to say, this is based on a headcanon where Dean and Cas kill Trump but now Putin is being a very stupid thing without any brain cells so I tried to change the story into something neutral....

Fight for Ukraine! 🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦