2

hello, mee6. why are you in illinois? who are you with? what are you doing? mee6, susie isnt in illinois. susie isnt with us anymore. why are you still looking for her? i know you're seeing my fucking messages mee6. i know you're reading this. come home. susie is waiting for you mee6. susie wants you back so much. so do your children. your children are waiting for you. you missed annas last birthday mee6. she was so sad. i cant fucking believe you mee6. after everything you have to keep fucking hiding. come home mee6. they fucking miss you. everyone fucking misses you. mee6 your children needed you. come home. come here mee6. stop this. what are you doing. who are you running from. your family is right fucking here. was susie not the only whore? who else is there? i will find her. everyone you know will be waiting for you at home mee6. come home. they miss you. we need you mee6. get the fuck out of illinois.

who is that woman mee6? why are you holding her? who is that mee6? who is she? come outside. talk to me mee6. get out of illinois. she misses you. garrett needs you. garrett is in band now mee6. hes so happy. dont ruin this for him mee6. hes almost 12. cant you believe that mee6? hes growing up so fast. dont ruin that. dont make me do this mee6. who is she. come here mee6. garrett needs you. you cant run from me. come home. we need you. pay for your fucking kids. at the fucking least. i cant keep living like this mee6. dont make me do this.