1

I was running as fast as I could, but they were faster, the only reason I managed to stay out of there reach was because I took as many quick turns as I could, and crawled under fences. 

Hi, my name is Y/N, I'm going into my first year of middle school soon, 6th grade, I'm [whichever age you think fits a 6th grader]. Currently,  I'm running from a small group of soon to be 8th graders. I have no idea why there chasing me, I just know they want to hurt me. Badly.

I quickly turned, the older kids bumping into eachother and breaking into a verbal fight. Whilst they were busy yelling at eachother I ran into a bush.

It didn't take long until they went out to find me again,  rushing past the bush I was in and looking for me.

I crawled out of the bush as quickly as I could, turning towards a old building, and locked eyes with one of the older kids that decided to look inside the bushes not long after I left.

I heard the older boy yell out for his friends and watched as they all came into sight.  I turned around and went to find somewhere to hide, stumbling to the ground when I tripped over a chair leg.

While lifting myself off the ground I saw a poster being held up by a tack, the other must've fallen out. I walked up to it, being sure not to step or trip on anything else.

It was a poster with a picture of a robotic bear with a blue rabbit where his right hand would be. It said something along the lines of 'Funtime' and 'Circus Baby's Pizza World'.

Then, there's was shuffling, and the sound of something falling. I went into the room the noise came from, and there sitting on the floor,  was the bear from the poster.

He was facing the room I came from. Hesitantly,  I walked over to the bear, I noted how dusty it was, and lightly dragged my finger down the side of his face. Then, I looked over at its right hand. The rabbit was gone?

                       Creeeeek 

I looked down at his stomach, it was slightly open? Is it meant to do that?
"I heard that brat, she's in that room!" I quickly shoved out my thoughts of weither or not the robot bear should be able to do that or not, and quickly looked for somewhere to hide.

                          Creeeeek

I looked back. The robots eyes were on me, and it's stomach was open more? I was snapped out of my thoughts by one of the older kids punching me. Falling to the ground, I looked for a way out of this. Then I remembered,  the bears stomach.  I should hide in the bears stomach. But what if they open it and hurt me more? Another punch. I don't care, this hurts. And with that, I pushed the older male away from me and ran to the bears stomach,  quickly climbing in. It was quite cozy, it was me size! Though, for whatever reason, the older kids couldnt get the stomach hatch to budge, while they were pounding on the hatch I realized I had been crying. I went to wipe my tears and immediately regretted it. Stupid kids. Eventually the banging stopped, and my eyes began to feel heavy.

                                                                  Nobody would miss me if I  disappeared for a few days, right?

That was my last thought before falling asleep.

Thanks for reading the first part of this crappy book! This is the word count:607 :D