"Ann.." part 4

"Ok then, thank you guys for doing this for me" I said relieved that I didn't have to go alone, because then I wouldn't even go at all. "I mean what could go rong!" Susie said like she was ready for anything. "Your right, let's just have fun and hangout" Fritz said putting his hands on his shoulders. "Ok so, the place should be a couple blocks that way" I pointed right where Susie is standing. "So it's around my house?!" Fritz said kind of confused because he never saw it. "Yep somewhere over there. Let's go, follow me." I started walking towards where I think the place is, and they followed behind.

10 mins of walking later

"We're basically by my house right now." Fritz said thinking it's a little creepy.
We walked on the sidewalk of where on the other sides of it are rows of houses that looked identical. I stopped in front of a house that had the same address as the paper mom forgot when she left. They stopped behind me
Confused because it looked like a normal house just like the other houses. It has a gray roof and brick walls. "I guess this is it. But how?" I said more confused then them. "Maybe you should ring the doorbell." Fritz said scared as if he saw a ghost. "Maybe you should" Kyle said also scared but is trying to hide it. "No let's all go up there as ring it, you can't just be like that. We're all scared. So we should do it together." Said Susie. "Fine"
We all walked up the steps together and rung the door bell.

"Huh nothing happened..."

Suddenly this ray above us started to glow and we vanished into a different place we never saw before.