Chapter 6

Her eyes brighten. "Wait I think I know where I live! It doesn't sound believable but just listen." I looked up at her. If she remembers then she can go back home and everything will be solved. And since we're good friends maybe we can visit and hangout. "I think I'm from another.." she looked straight up at my eyes. "Your from another what Ellie?" It got quiet again. The wind blew and it was getting chilly. I closed the window and we sat on my bed. I felt so anxious thinking about what she was going to say. From another neighborhood? From another town? From another city? What if she lived far away? What if she never could go home because of how far it was? Would she live with us forever? My thoughts went racing but I tried to calm myself down. Whatever the answer is I'm sure she can find where she lives without any problem. "Another planet.?" I looked up at her. Another planet? How is that even possible? "Earth." She said in a quiet tone. My eyes widen. I've heard about earth before. I thought it wasn't real and we learned it in textbooks at school saying it was a myth. Is the Earth a real place? I was so confused. "You're from a place called earth, Ellie? I've heard of it before. It's not around here since it's another planet so how are we going to get you back there? How did you even get here?" I still can't believe this is happening. I don't understand. Am I dreaming? No. But I mean she looks like she's telling the truth. And she is acting weird like saying trees are supposed to be green not blue. Green trees? How weird. "This may be a prank but I believe you Ellie... but how are we going to get you back on earth?" She looked down. "I don't know.." I got up and took off my boots. "Maybe we could work together and try to get you back on earth." She got up. "Yeah! Maybe we could research about all this. Do you have a phone?" I looked back at her. "What's a phone?" She got one of my books. "Never mind Cory.. could we just research this?" I nodded.