...Anxiety...

TW// MENTIONING OF ANXIETY.
So if you are sensitive to these topics, please for your safety of your mental health, do not read this chapter. Ty love you 💕

You are sitting in your boyfriends room, he was in the shower. And you were getting too inside your head. You felt your chest tighten, you started shaking, you started to have trouble breathing. You wanted so much to call your boyfriend Arny's name. But you couldn't speak. You couldn't yell. You fell to the ground. You put your head in your knees, and wrapped your arms around your legs. You started crying. The world suddenly stopped around you. But then you felt someone grab you and pull you closer. It was Arny. He had put his clothes on, and quickly went to you.

Y- Arny...I...can't... I can't...

A- it's okay my love... Look at me

You looked at him the best you could. You tried putting you arms up, he took them and put them in your lap.

A- my love, I want you to breathe with me okay... *You nod* In.... 1...2...3 out... 1...2...3, keep going. Focus on your breathing okay.

You felt yourself calming down. You grabbed arny, and he grabbed you bridal style, and took you into his bed. He called for Apollo. Who always helped you calm down. He wandered over to you, jumped on the bed, and laid down next to you and Arny. Arny ran his fingers through your hair. You calmed down as you petted Apollo.

A- I love you my love.
Y- I love you too Arny... Thank you