OverSight"

Rea woke up the next morning and was greeted by her mom who was making breakfast which was the normal breakfast eggs with bacon of course her dad wasn't there He left to keep investigating about what happened yesterday And of course school was canceled for the entire week So she just took her time to get ready and head downstairs to eat breakfast with her mom and her two younger brothers who were ready for school already Her mom sat down and asked rea if she went ahead and investigated the crime scene while her dad wasn't there Rea wondered how'd her mom knew "Mom how did you know?" She said "Rea you came home smelling like shit and had a stain of blood in your shirt which I had to clean because you didn't notice." Rea looked surprised not to notice a stain of blood on her shirt no wonder everyone was looking at her while she was heading home yesterday, She was bored and she didn't have any plans the house was quiet and clean so she didn't have any chores She headed back to her room while she watched her siblings head to school Rea decided to ask her friends if they wanted to go to the arcade and hangout for a while until her dad got back from investigating They agreed.
She got ready and headed to the arcade she was there first since the lived minutes away, After everyone got there they played around and competed against each other for hours and had dance battles with random people but what they did the most was play on stage Suki played the guitar, Sen played the drums, Aria sang, Koi played the electric guitar, Rea played the piano and bass guitar and Honey played the keyboard, They did it every night when they had the chance their group name was called Oversight" They have been doing this for 3 years now but no one from school comes to the arcade anymore so no one really knows that they have been doing this at all It was getting late it was already 7pm Rea decided to head home since her dad was probably home by now and it was dinner time she said her goodbyes to everyone and headed off she wanted to investigate but she was pretty much tired of being outside all day so she decided to call it a day and go to bed.
End of chapter 2.