Murder.

Student Koi Coronado was heading home when he got a message from someone But It wasn't a normal message He knew who did the murder, He knew everything about it and knew how it happened He had a job to complete He lives with his parents he's the only child so his parents are strict with him but What they don't know about him Is That he's the one behind the murders going around Oakwood high He's not doing this because he hates everyone he's doing this because he needs to help his family make money some way or another he doesn't find it fun but it's whatever, The message was to take care of another student He decided to get that done with as soon as possible the location of the suspect was in a bar he decided to Spike the suspects drink but in order to do that he decided to dress up as a bar tender to make it less obvious when he got there He put on The costume without anyone looking and out a wig on so he wouldn't be recognized by anyone luckily the suspect was still there and they were asking for drinks, He spiked his drink and gave it to him he left to the other side of the bar and ran when no one was looking while he was leaving he heard screams from the bar he pretended to surprised with everyone else that was leaving the bar so no one would suspect him, He headed home at last but stayed in a alley way and burnt the costume he bought so no one would be able to find it when he got home everyone was sleeping since his family sleeps early he wasn't a big fan of sleeping early to he decided to head to the kitchen and eat Spaghetti alone once again after eating he got ready for bed and went on his phone but he didn't know what to do Was it really the right thing to be hurting people you don't know just because someone is telling you too but you're earning good money from it who knows He decided to just head to bed early tonight to stop thinking about it since he knew he would be thinking about it all night at that point all he was doing is praying he wouldn't have a dream about it again just like 2 nights ago since He hates thinking about it every time.
End of chapter 3