II

I woke up to screaming.

"Cassie bitch! You better be joking! You're fucking Nate?! Are you kidding me?!" Maddy yelled at Cassie as she got in her face.

I got out of bed and walked over to the two because any minuet Maddy was gonna swing on Cassie and I didn't want Maddy to do that.

"It was an accident!" Cassie yelled as she got
in Maddy's face.

"Really?! Fucking my ex boyfriend who choked the shit out of me was an accident?!" Maddy giggled.

"Nate I suggest you get your tramp before I accidentally beat the shit out of her!" Maddy yelled as she tried to run up on Cassie but Nate pushed her causing Maddy to fall.

"Watch yourself bro." I said as I got in Nate's face.

"What the fuck are you gonna do Rue? Huh?" Nate asked as he got in my face.

"I'm not scared of you. I never will be because I don't fear those who have fears of their own. This play boy persona you own is fake. You're scared of your daddy right? But you act just like him. Like a fucked up sick cunt. You like that shit. Makes your dick hard huh? And I bet you wanna do me like you did Maddy but even worse right now. But you won't. Cause your a pussy ass bitch. My words are enough for you to stand down. And as you fucking should. You're being a good boy today." I said to Nate before I walked over to Cassie.

"And you. You're sick as fuck for doing some shit like this. His dick is not even that good and you know it Cass but hey do as you fucking please. If you wanna throw your friendship away, the best thing that will ever happen to you for a motherfucker that doesn't give a shit about you then go ahead." I told Cassie as I watched hot steamy tears roll down her face.

I walked over to Maddy and crossed my arms as I looked at the two sick motherfuckers that were standing in my room.

"I guess it's too late to ask if you guys wanna go get ice cream huh?" Gia asked with an awkward smile on her face causing all four of us to look in her direction.

"I'd actually love that. Come on Rue." Maddy said as she grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"Hey." I said as I was passing Nate and Cassie.

"Get the fuck out." I said to them.

Cassie stormed out and Nate watched before he turned to Maddy.

"Did you know that I loved you?" Nate asked Maddy.

"No. Because all you did was abuse me and that is
not love and if you think that it is you need serious fucking help. But do me a favor? Don't fuck up Cassie's life, she's already been through enough, it's the least you could do for me." Maddy said to Nate.

Nate walked out and didn't say a word.

Gia scrunched up here face once Nate left which caused Maddy and I to laugh.

"Please tell me you whooped that bitches ass." Gia laughed.

"I couldn't. But even if I really wanted to I couldn't do that much damage. I mean she's my best - was my best friend and I love her. I always will." Maddy said before a tear fell from her eye.

I wiped it away and she smiled at me.

"Thank you for sticking up for me." Maddy said before she pecked my lips.

I smiled at her and she smiled at me before we turned around to look at Gia.

"You two are like dating?" Gia asked.

"No." I laughed.

Maddy looked back at me and I stopped laughing.

"Are we?" I asked Maddy.

"Yes. Why wouldn't be?" Maddy asked as if she were offended.

I looked up at Gia and Maddy looked back at her.

"Ice cream." Gia said and Maddy grabbed my hand and led us out the door behind Gia.